Part 1

Author pov

" Sheikhs Mansion "
Only thing written outside on the shining marble in bold letters.

A Beautiful moreover massive mansion along with huge garden besides one large pool
and much flowers planted near the bushes.

white doves are flying in the open blue sky and some of them were sitting on the branches of the trees
some were on the ground feeding them self the seeds too some were on the roof enjoying the sunlight,
suddenly a car honk disturbed there peace

A lengthy gate wide open with the help of two guards
one Red Nissan GTR r35 along with few Black Range Rovers following it.

Then one of the guard who stood beside the Red Nissan GTR r35 car opens the door for the person to come out of the car.

A male dressed in western Palace Green kurta pair with same coloured salwar and a white embroidery shawl along with Gucci Jordan leather loafers and a well built body with long fluffy hair as well as eagle sharp pitch black eyes moreover honey tan skin which suits him and his this personality perfectly.

The aura he holds making the front person to check out him twice while passing by him
the confident walk while heading inside the mansion catching every female as well as male worker to look at him knowing that there boss is already home without them knowing that.

Finally the men passing the corridors stood near an wooden door releasing his breath which he didn't know he was holding for long time no time, soon he opens the wooden door and saw a baby girl around 5 year's old surrounded by her toys and playing with them while back facing him, he then softly calls the baby girl " Zarah " the baby looks at him innocently and giggles cutely opening her arms indicating him to carry her in his big arms while Patting her back slowly.

All of a sudden there was a voice echoed and one little boy maybe 7 years old, came running towards him and went behind him Khalid was noticing everything silently

" There you are, came quick and finish this " said one girl with wavy long black hair dress in green kaftan pair with golden Jimmy Choo heels and gold earrings along with gold necklace including henna designs hands, small pretty face yet full lips and cat chestnut brown eyes with light skin color coming towards them while holding a glass full of milk.

" Khalid "
Said the girl who is now standing in front of the man.
" Yes Habibi " with a soft smile said Khalid, finally looked at his wife all dolled up making his breath hitch.

" when did you arrive " spoke Yasmin
" few movements ago " uttered Khalid putting down little Zarah at the same time approachs Yasmin slowly pulls her near him and both started back and forth in each others eyes

" you love seeing me suffer naa Habibi " said Khalid making Yasmin blush seeing his cute wify blushing he decided to tease her more
" I saw that " making her blushing harder this time " will you stop it Khalid, kids are here "
" I don't care let them know how much I love there mama ".

The atmosphere was being romantic between them out of blue Zarah said to little yusuf's.
" come here. "
" Why? "
" Just come here "
" No, you're gonna hit me "
" Yes because you didn't finish the milk yet that mama gives you. "
The bicking was going on between siblings grabbing there parents attention then Khalid says " no wonder why I call them monkeys "

Yasmin eyes widen
" don't you have a single percent of shame the way you talk about our children, they are innocent " she said and smash his arms and push him slightly Khalid says " indeed my princess is but not this Chinese monkey who's mouth always stuffed with food "

" Don't you dare Khalid, don't you dare to say anything to my son you can call him anything but not this Chinese monkey I won't tolerate this word Chinese monkey do you get that what I! I'm saying "
He was too stunt to speak anything because his wife, no no his Habibi just scolded infront of his own childrens.

Khalid was going to say something then one of his worker came towards him running and while caughting his breath he said " Sir Zayan baba was horse riding " listening his words Khalid signed and went to the place were his younger brother was and saw the view making him more worried not about his brother but about horse and at the same time his another brother Asher a boy in black tees pair with black pants and Gucci Air Force 1 sneakers , charcoal black colored fluffy hair also muscular fame along with honey eyes also thin but full lips furthermore sharp jawline including peach skin colour came in the garden with there eomma while helping her to sit down on one of the chair present in the garden and went there stood next to them.

Seeing the view the kids broke in to laughter seeing there uncle trying to ride the horse again, but it went out of control the horse started to kicking his legs in the air while running here and there then the horse unexpectedly make a turn and Zayan fell on the ground with a thud, while his mother was silently was just staring him.

At that moment Asher saw the chance and sat on the horse also pulling its string making the horse to stop his actions and soon it calm down, getting off from it's back as well handed the rope of the horse to the guard present there.

Then said Asher " so an animal was trying to ride another animal "
Pulling his younger brother's leg the atmosphere filled with laughter. There mother who was silently staring at them from a distance and
and quietly doing her Zakirh in her rosary when Khalid see's his mother he quickly went to wards her and hug her but his mother didn't hug him back and was still doing her Zakirh

" Eomma don't ignore your son you know how much I love and respect you " said Khalid.
His mother still haven't uttered any words, yet she took a look at all of them and back to Khalid and said
" I wanna meet my Iram "
______________________________________

Author

I have passed by many eyes, but I only got lost in your's.

Don't forget to vote guys

A lots of love from Iffat ♥

So here is your update this is my first time writing this story hope you guys like it, I'm kinda nervous about it
👉👈so never mind and wanna apologize for the last update