Headline

He panted heavily to catch his breath before asking him in confusion. “Improved?”

“You didn’t faint like the first time we kissed.” His voice was husky and thick from desire. A rare smile had appeared on his stern mouth.

“Hmph!” He harrumphed in embarrassment. “Can you not bring up such embarrassing matters!”

A hint of doting colored jungkook's eyes. He pinched his cheek and said, “I’m praising you.”

His entire being was awkward and shy. Thankfully, for the sake of avoiding him, he had previously tanned his skin on purpose. The burning blush on his cheeks could not be seen at the moment.

“Don’t look at me like that...”

“En?” jungkook did not understand.

“If you look at me like that, I’ll misunderstand that you’re looking at a really beautiful boy!” He cried out in embarrassment.

“Hahaha...” jungkook's laugh held a tinge of delight.

Taehyung was dazed by the sight.

After combining both his lives, this was still his first time seeing jungkook laugh.

This sight was genuinely sufficient to ruin the world. Why was he so attractive and alluring? Ridiculously handsome from every angle!

This queen was going to marry him even if the cost was his life!

Jungkook saw that taehyung was staring blankly at him and waved his hand in front of him. “Why are you in a daze?”

“You look really handsome when you laugh!” taehyung hugged his arm coquettishly and discovered that his body was as firm as steel.

Upon hearing this, the grooves around jungkook's lips deepened.

However, for someone like jungkook, even when he smiled, he appeared like a forest that had been frozen for thousands of years.

But taehyung was content with this much for now. After all, in their previous life, he had believed that jungkook was someone who would never smile.

“Little boy, your mouth is becoming sweeter by the day.” He pinched his cheek again.

It seemed like he enjoyed pinching him. His skin was smooth and soft and he loved the sensation.

He rubbed the slightly aching skin. “You’re troubling me again. Didn’t you already taste my lips already? Hmph!”

“Umm... the taste was definitely not bad.” The naked desire couldn’t be concealed in his ink-black pupils. He stared at his swollen lips and was itching to devour him again. “taehyung, are you seducing me?”

“No!” he shook his head like a little pellet drum.

He noticed that there were several people crowding around them and whispering among themselves.

There were around ten of them and all of them were giving him looks of disdain, as though he was insulting the attractive male idol by standing next to him.

“Why has the idol paired up with a toad...” Their voices were extremely soft, but taehyung still managed to hear them.

There was no confusion in his head about their meaning. Taehyung understood that they were referring to him as the ‘toad’.

The idol was definitely jungkook.

This was the second time he appeared in a public space with jungkook. On both occasions, he was thoroughly insulted. He really felt depressed. If only he could regain his good looks right now!