♦️Intɾo♦️

Hi there!

My name is Elizabeth Brooklyn Ashler although I mostly go by Lizzie.

I'm currently 15 and I along with my younger brother Jasper and my little sister Paige were all born and raised in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

That's my brother Jasper or JJ for short. He's currently eleven years old.

He's a good kid. Good-hearted and pretty well-mannered which is kinda surprising to me given what our home life was like before our dad's death.

That's my little sister Paige

That's my little sister Paige. She just turned seven a few months ago.

Like my brother, she's a really kind and sweet kid although she does get bullied sometimes due to her being a bit smaller than most of the other kids in her class.

Paige and I currently live in a foster home that's only a few blocks away from our neighboring schools.

Jasper also lives in a foster home too but it's not the same one that me and Paige live at.

You're probably wondering about our real parents and what happened to them that resulted in the three of us ending up in the foster system.

Well, for as long as I could remember our dad Jack was a horrible and abusive drunk who got his kicks drinking and gambling away what little money we had more often than not and also beating the shit out of our mom, Amanda, whenever he decided she deserved it for whatever reason that he thought was the one.

He ended up finally drinking himself to death a few years back and dying from alcohol poisoning.

As for my mom, she took off one October day when I was barely a year younger than JJ is right now.

I don't really blame her for leaving the way she did though. I just wish she would have taken me and my siblings with her when she took off.

After our dad's death, the police and Child Services tried to locate any immediate family to see if they would be willing or able to take us in.

Now, I was aware that my mom has a sister who lives in this small town in California called Charming but since I wasn't able to recall for them what her actual name was, Child Services weren't able to track her down.

I found out the other day thanks to one of my brother's foster siblings that the couple who run the house where my brother is have been physically and mentally abusive towards not only him but also the other 4 or 5 kids that live in their house.

Knowing that JJ is being treated like shit, I've decided to start getting together as much cash as I can so that I can buy bus tickets to California for me and my siblings.

I know that I'm probably delusional about it but I'm hoping to track down my aunt in Charming and hopefully she can let us stay with her.

I mean, she and my mom did have a falling out prior to my parents moving out here to Albuquerque. The handful of times that she did speak of my aunt though, my mother never really had a bad word to say about her.

I think that she grew to regret the fact that she had lost contact with my aunt all those years ago.

I guess we'll have to wait and see if I can get the money I need to get us out of town and find her to know for sure what kind of person my aunt actually is.

Fingers crossed!

Well, I better go since Paige has just come into my room to sleep in my bed for the night.

She's been doing that nightly for the last month and a half.

Thankfully our foster mom Bonnie doesn't make a big fuss about it since she knows that Paige has witnessed some pretty scary stuff before we came to live here with her.

A/N: I know that this may seem like a weird place to end this chapter but I wanted to give a brief introduction to Lizzie and her family/background without giving away too much too soon.

Please feel free to vote and comment below to let me know what you all think so far!!

Should I continue with this new fic??

I hope that you all have a great day/afternoon/night depending on where you may be, stay safe and remember that you are all amazing, beautiful and make sure to stay safe out there!!❤❤❤️