♦️Stoɾγ Summɑɾγ/Disclɑimeɾ♦️

Elizabeth Ashler or Lizzie for short has hated her life for the past few years.

First, her mother Amanda mysteriously vanished one day without so much as a trace when she was just ten years old.

Second, her father who had been an extremely abusive drunk for a good chunk of her childhood ended up dying from alcohol poisoning leading to Lizzie as well as her two younger siblings, Paige and Jasper, being shipped into foster care after CPS failed to find any other relatives.

Third, while Lizzie and Paige were able to remain with each other when they went into the system, Jasper wasn't quite as fortunate and ended up being placed into a completely different home.

Thankfully though, the foster home her brother was placed in was close enough to where Lizzie and Paige now lived that they were able to see him somewhat regularly.

What will happen though when Lizzie not only discovers a few months into her and her sister's stay at their foster home that her brother is being physically and mentally abused by the couple who only took him and a few other kids into their home for the money provided by the state but that she and her siblings actually have an aunt a few states away in a small California town who has no idea about their current situation?

Will Lizzie and her siblings be able to get in contact with their aunt and tell her what's happening with them or will the three of them be stuck until they reach the age of 18?

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Sons of Anarchy, any of its characters or plotlines. Those solely belong to Kurt Sutter and FX.

I only own Lizzie, Paige and Jasper as well as their story.