Hole

The reason that there are some italics and then all characters have italics is because I can not take it off. My app just crashes, and I am scared of losing what I wrote until then.

___________________
A normal day in the Justice Reigns base for Ink, well kind of, he didn't receive any missions today, which was a well deserved break for Ink after all the troubles that Nightmare and his little gang caused.

Ink was looking outside, seeing the Sunflower field on the AU the base was in, a clear sign that he was bored, until he was called to by his boss, the leader of the Justice Reigns.

Ink knocked twice on the door gently

"Boss, may I enter?" Ink asked in a polite voice as he waited for the confirmation. It was easy to know where Dream was from the positive aura on the room before him

Dream's soon answered in a flat yet honeyed voice from behind the door.

" There is no need for that, Ink. I need you for a mission. Get me Sci as he is not meeting the expectations that he accepted himself for the machine creation."

"Yes, boss, I shall do as you wish. When do i go?" Ink bowed his head politely even if Dream couldn't see it.

" Now, you have 3 hours at most." Ink turned away and started to walk away, walking in the hallway until he saw the blue prick, Blue, did his yoga lesson end early?

"Blue, why are you here?" Ink approached Blue, who was smiling to himself as he hummed something that Ink did not recognise.

" Hello Ink, my dearest friend! I am simply here to ask the chicken man himself for a pay, ypu know? For that time that i helped you both! And it must be a real pay, not the little coins you guys give, those things are useless in most AUs. Soo I wanted to ask you where to find that oversized chicken!" Got closer to Ink with a wide smile, walking up to him close, close enough for Ink to want to punch him, but he didn't want for the Justice Reigns to get a bad reputation so he must control himself

"He is at his usual spot, the office, and Blue, what do you truly want? You don't often ask for money." Ink didn't trust Blue at all. It wasn't that they were on bad terms or that they had fights, Ink just truly didn't like Blue, his childish personality, and the smiles that seemed faker than his own.

"Like I said! I want money, I need some money for... things that I can't tell you Inky" Blue smiled again happily as he took out a coin from his pocket and put it on Ink's hand. "Don't worry, it is nothing that will harm you or this thing that Dream took to build! Now I am curious, since when was this floor cracked?"