Part 1

B- Roman has been away for awhile now but I know he has to leave to go to work, but I'm really starting to get horny I've been so wet for weeks now I wish there was some dick around here.

(Noah walks down the stairs)

N- hey brittney what are you doing?

B- oh nothing just waiting for your father to come back.

N- why are u just sitting here waiting there could be better things you could do.

B- well if I'm being honest I'm super horny I can't wait for him to get home and pound me.

N- maybe I could help.

B- how.

N- let's go to your room and find out.

B- sounds fun.

(Brittney and Noah walk into the room)

N- get undressed I'm about to make you scream.

B- sounds erotic, what are you gonna do to your step mommy

N- bend over let me show you.

Noah starts pushing his cock into brittneys tight little asshole. Brittney screams with pleasure and pain at the same time.

B- honey it feels so good but we need to lube up mommy's tight holes before you start fucking them.

N- well then get on your knees.

B- you want me to suck your throbbing cock.

Brittney starts to open her mouth then suddenly Noah grabs her by the hair forcing his cock down her throat. Brittney gags and coughs.

B- what was that for you little jerk.

N- you said lube it up so I lubed up my cock with your spit.

B- well now that it's lubed up you can stick it baaaa.

Before Brittney can finish her sentence he rams his cock so far into her tight asshole you can see her belly start to bulge.

B- how are you so big you are only 18.

N- yea I'm 18 and that means I'm big enough to buy tickets enlargement pills.

B- oooohhhhh it's so big it feels so good to have my ass stretched out again.

N- oh I'm about to cum.

B- Just finish in my asshole I can't get pregnant that way.

N- oooohhhh

Noah pulls out letting his cum drip out of his step moms asshole.

Brittney runs to shower to wash out the cum while Noah puts on his clothes and heads back upstairs.