Magic Shows

Day 1

His pink eyes fluttered open as a soft knock was heard at his door. He slowly sat up and his hand instinctively patted around his bed, searching for his beloved pig. He rubbed his eyes and it finally hit him. He wasn't at the tower. He was in this ugly fucking casino. The knock was heard again, this time louder. He groaned and pulled the covers over his head again. He heard a muffled sound from the other side of the door. "I heard that, Angel. I know you're awake." He was too tired to say it out loud, but mumbled a small fuck you to the familiar deep voice from the other side of the door. He slowly began to fall back asleep, his mind growing foggier and foggier. I guess he couldn't make out the sound of keys jingling, and his door creaking open.

"Angel."

"UGHHHH." The spider groaned in annoyance and threw the pillow from under his head blindly. The gush of wind from the pillow made Husk's fur blow slightly, his face unamused. "Angel you need to get up." The feline said. He always approached anyone he meets in his best professional manner, but for some reason, it always slips with this spider demon. Well, Angel wasn't necessarily like any other worker. He now owns the most famous porn star, only for the needs of getting something bigger in return. He understood Val's ways. He acts before he thinks, especially under anger and frustration. So he took the opportunity to take Angel before Val could come to his senses and understand the mistake he made.

"They are currently serving breakfast. I suggest you go before they close up." Husk said, standing a few feet away from the annoyed spider. "Do you usually break into people's rooms?" Angel asked. "No. I assumed you weren't going to listen any time soon so I let myself in. Busy or not, you probably wouldn't have opened it." Angel finally sat up, his blanket that was covering him slowly coming off his bare shoulders. The blanket thankfully kept his chest covered, preventing Husk from getting flashed this early. The cat faced the other way, which confused Angel but the male didn't mention it.

"If I go will you leave me the hell alone?" He asked as he finally looked at the overlord's back. From his wings to his fat fucking feet, Angel snickered to himself. "I'm afraid not. I will give you an official tour of the casino so that way if Valentino doesn't arrive by next week we don't have to do things last minute." Husk stated as he walked around the big room. "We could use this time for you to get used to the area before you start working. I will introduce you to my staff as well, but we need these to be done before those doors open." Angel nodded and swung his feet over the edge of the bed, mumbling a small okay. "Meet me in my office once you're ready, you do remember where I told you right?" Husk asked as he approached the door he had unlocked earlier. "Yup just across from here." Angel said, and without another word Husk closed the door and left.

He slowly got up and made his way to the bathroom, looking around the spacious room that was empty. He entered the bathroom and his soft furry feet touched the cold floor. Everything here looked luxurious, but the spider was used to that type of stuff so it didn't intrigue him that much. Although, the aesthetic here was much more different than the vees. In Angel's personal opinion, this place was like a retirement home. Which is why he needs to get out of here. He slowly brought his fingers to his face, examining his smeared makeup from the previous night in the large mirror. Wait, he didn't even have a toothbrush. Or clothes. What the fuck is he supposed to wear?

The spider was going to take a shower, but what exactly would he change into after? What makeup was he gonna wear? He had absolutely nothing here. Angel sighed. Just a week to go in this shitty circus building. He slid the clear door open and twisted the knob of the shower. The cold water poured down onto the floor, the shower head being a flat dark square to match the aesthetic of the whole building. Angel stripped his dress off and placed it neatly on top of the sink, next to his folded towel. After placing his gloves on top of the dress, he gently touched the water of the shower, feeling as the water warmed up and the steam flowing through the room. After he felt the temperature was right, the male stepped in and closed the see through door. He relaxed, and let out a satisfied sigh.