XL

~~~

Lisa walks into the exclusive party that PSY company has thrown with only one rule; don't let anything get under your skin.

She's very strict about this one. Very, very, very.

Why? Because Chahee is going to be there, and she never wants to be anything less than the girl Jennie has chosen over her.

And of course, if Chahee's there, then definitely Jennie is also there, as the heiress' fiancée. What an inseparable couple!

And Lisa doesn't want to look like a sour ex in front of her. She's already seen them showing their perfect little relationship off in front of her.

She doesn't want to look weak.

Thankfully Kai's also going to be there. At least she won't be bored. From experience, Kai is a very fun guy to spend time with.

She passes the gate and enters the private elegant party, she's not on time, but not late either. People are still arriving at the time Lisa walks to the rooftop of PSY building. The weather is the best it can be, Seoul always has the best weather in late spring, much better than Thailand's.

She takes a deep breath, trying to calm her nerves and avert her attention from the possibility of her being here. Without looking around, Lisa puts her hands in her pockets to hide how trembling they are and walks towards one of the side tables, away from most people.

It's a private party, so at least she'd be sure that she's safe from the cameras, for once in a while. Since she missed the iDance final and her company released the statement about her medical situation, she's become one of the favorite objects for the paparazzi. So, it's a relief that none are here tonight.

Lisa decides to sit there alone for a while and just enjoy the weather as she waits for Kai to arrive. Since she has nothing to do, the model decides to just watch the view below her feet. The lights are on now that the sun is set, and they've made a colorful theme for the night. She's always had an eye for these frames.

Lisa can completely lose herself in the fascination of the night, it doesn't even matter if she's surrounded by tens of people, she still can do it. But now, before she can find the comfort of the night, a presence makes her look up.

Her heart rate slows down with calm as Lisa sees it's not her standing near her table. But then seeing who it is, Lisa wishes it was Jennie. She can't believe she'd just forgot about everything in the past weeks. Everything's just been so damn messed up that basically everything had flown away from her mind.

"Lisa, hey. Haven't seen you in a while." She says and Lisa only manages to blink, somehow loss of words. "How have you been? It was K's party the last time we saw each other, right?"

She can't believe how a sweet voice like hers can make her this cringed.

Lisa steals her gaze from her and nods.

"I'm fine. Thanks... Irene."

"Can I take a seat here?" The shorter woman asks but doesn't really wait for Lisa to give her an answer as she sits down elegantly. "The news were heartbreaking. Are you okay now? They never said what happened to you."

Lisa shifts uncomfortably, she doesn't really want to have this conversation with her. Who is she anyways? She hates when people can't just take the hint and get lost.

"Yeah. Okay."

"I'm glad." She nods.

"Thanks." Lisa looks around to find Kai. He was supposed to be here even before her.