Chapter 4

"Kocho, where's that final selection your disciple passed?" Mori asked

"It's on Fujikasane mountain, why? You want to join the demon slayers? I'm afraid you don't have the training for that" Shinobu replied

Mori knows he has it "I trained under Ren since I was young, they just never let me become a demon slayer, but I can't use a breathing style" 

"Oh can I see what you can do? No, can I teach you my breathing style? I want to see it with a katana like yours" She means a normal katana, it's been on her mind for a while.

"What breathing style do you use?" He asked

"I use insect breathing. Though I'm not sure how you would do it since you own a normal katana, and insect breathing is about stabbing"

It was like for a long time, Mori had forgotten all about the bsd world and stayed in the demon slayer world. He trained under Shinobu, then he learned insect breathing. Soon enough, he trusted her. He trusted her so much that he even summoned Elise infront of her. He didn't tell her the whole truth, He couldn't. Shinobu thought he was a demon, but he showed no signs of it, not even the slightest bit. 

"Mori, is Elise your daughter?" she asks

"truthfully, even I don't know. I guess... She's a friend of mine" Mori replies

"I've noticed, her clothes don't look like they're from our time" Shinobu breathed in before asking her question.

Mori tensed, he wanted to tell Shinobu about the travelers, but he wasn't sure he could. But they never said you couldn't tell people from different worlds about the organization. "I made them. I wanted to make her something different so I just thought of that design" He lied.

She knows he lied, she doesn't want to push it though.

"Kocho-san! I finished *INSERT SHINOBU'S TRAINING FOR THE HASHIRA TRAINING*, can I go to the next hashira?" The mizunoe panted lightly, she was delighted to hear what Shinobu has to say

"Good job, some who rank higher than you can't finish it. Ok then, you're free to move onto the next hashira" She said with her usual smile, the mizunoe bowed, gave her thanks, and walked out the door.

"We'll continue this conversation some other time. I'll check up on how the others are doing" Shinobu gets up

Mori starts to speak "I'll be visiting some people who are dear to me, I'll leave today. Could you take care of Elise for me?"

"That's alright, introduce me to them ok? And I don't mind taking care of her, the others love her(As in an older sister love)" She smiles before walking out the door.

Mori opens up a small portal, he stands infront of it for a bit before entering, then the portal closed just as the last bit of him entered. He's back in the bsd world, he couldn't help but feel joyful to be back in a world he left, possibly years ago in this world, possibly it could even been last month. He saw Chuuya and Dazai walk by, he didn't move but he stared at them walk by. Chuuya was so... happy. And stressed. Wait... IS THAT AN ENGAGEMENT RING? what happened in the time he was gone!?

"Ah- Chuuya-san! wait up!" he walked fast, Chuuya quickly turned around the second he heard that familiar voice, "Oh thank goodness I saw you two first. I have a question, how long have I been gone for?"

"First of all, what are you wearing? Also, You've been gone for 7 months. You've arrived at a bad time, there are serial suicides happening in this city, we don't even know what's causing them." Chuuya replied, he hugged Mori for a small bit before breaking the hug and returning to Dazai's side.

"So time does work differently here..." Mori said in his head

"Mori-san! long time no see, Where have you been?" Dazai says after he feels Chuuya hit his arm

"I've been with... some people. That doesn't matter, I'll only be hear for a week. I do like to be at the next meeting though."

"Me and Chibi were just heading to a meeting, tag along" Dazai says, he takes Chuuya's hand and starts walking towards the agency with Mori closely following closely behind. "What's up with your clothes? you look different" he says as the three of them walk up the stairs

"It's something special" he looked at the mismatched haori someone gave to him (said person has 2 of them, don't worry) because Mori would try to be his friend, without nagging him all the time like Shinobu. He understood him when the others never did, Elise also reminded him of himself when he was 13 so perhaps that why the man chose to consider Mori as a close friend.

"Anyways, we're here. Boss, you can go in first" Chuuya stepped aside, forcefully pulling Dazai to the side

Mori didn't hesitate to walk in, the couple walked in after he did. 

"Why is he here!? " Yosano stands up, Kyouka pulled her back down into her seat.

I will try to update every 3-9 days