Sending you to your date(2)

Taehyung asked her casually. “Then, who does he suit?”

“Of course it’s...” Eunji was about to answer when she paused to look at him in suspicion. “taehyung, why do you have so much to say today?”

Taehyung placed his phone in his pocket. The call remained connected and the camera was out of the pocket. This was so that it could capture most of the situation.

“Isn’t it because we haven’t chatted in a long time? I wanted to connect with you more.”

Upon hearing this, eunji did not suspect taehyung.

Taehyung was usually obedient and filial. He would also often say things to please her.

“taehyung, if you really wish to be obedient, go and meet jaewon. Properly develop your relationship with him,” eunji put on the facade of a sincere and earnest elder.

“Listen to Mom. Jungkook is really not suitable for you. You belong with jaewon.”

“I already said I don’t like jaewon. I don’t want to go meet him.” taehyung appeared to get angry. “If you like him so much, go and date him yourself!”

Eunji's expression turned stern. “How can you speak like this? Your mom is already at this age. As if I could date him.”

“Let me off the car!”

“What are you trying to do? We’re almost there.” Eunji locked the doors, making it impossible for taehyung to open the door and jump out.

After five minutes, eunji parked the car outside blossom Cafe. “We’re here. You can alight now!”

“No.”

“You’re already here. I told you to go meet him. Quickly go!” eunji urged him.

taehyung remained seated in the car.

At this moment, jaewon glanced out of the cafe and noticed the two of them. He came out of the cafe and pretended to cry out with excitement. “taehyung, you’re here!”

“I didn’t come to see you. My mom brought me here forcefully!”

“All right, I know that you’re embarrassed.” jaewon looked at taehyung's acne-covered face. Although he felt repulsed, he still maintained a gentle expression. “You showing up means that I still hold a spot in your heart.”

“No.”

“taehyung...” jaewon reached out to open the car door.

eunji unlocked the car, allowing him to open the door smoothly.

Taehyung's gaze turned cold as jaewon reached forward to take his hand. “Don’t touch me with your dirty hand.”

Jaewon's expression turned stiff. “I was in the wrong for not protecting you well. I didn’t expect jungkook to take you forcefully in the hospital.”

“As a mother, I’m also heartbroken that such an unfortunate event happened. I really never expected jungkook to be such a person.” eunji looked at his son in heartache.

“My son, don’t worry, jaewon has already promised me. He won’t mind that jungkook has touched you.”

Taehyung harrumphed coldly. “What does jaewon count for? Why the fuck would it matter if he minds.”

Eunji frowned. “Ores shouldn’t speak so roughly.”

“Mom, quit with the nonsense. Start driving.” taehyung had grown impatient.

But eunji still had other methods. She wouldn’t let things go as taehyung wanted. “I’m asking you to alight. The car belongs to me. As long as I don’t let you stay in, you have to get off.”