Ch_16. Fight

(Sooha's POV)

I left my lunch unfinished, sneaked past the security guards, got an instant heart attack by nearly getting caught, and ALMOST KILLED myself while trying to climb an impossibly high wall. For what? A prank?

I chuckle calmly.

And the next second, before I can stop myself, I am on top of an unprepared Felix who is being tackled into the ground by my feral attack. He widens his eyes as he stares at me, clearly caught off guard.

"What-" He is being cut off by me strangling the life out of him with both hands, all the while seething with anger like a real maniac. His eyes grow wider and his hands instictively fly up to my hair. And it fuels my anger even more.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY HAIR YOU DIMWIT!" I leave his neck and aim for his hair instead, mercilessly pulling the blond strands off his scalp.

"YOU ARE THE ONE TO TALK! LET GO OF MY HAIR YOU CRAZY GIRL!" He loosens his grip on my hair to focus on trying to stop my hands from murdering his precious hairstyle.

I engage into the brawl for another minute, not really paying attention to the sorrounding. We probably look like some elementary kids fighting over candies or something ridiculous. But I don't care, my main focus being only the boy under me.

My anger is far from being satiated when a pair of arms suddenly pull me off the boy. Felix breathes heavily, checking if he has any hair left. I fail and kick like a feral, trying to break free from whoever that is holding me.

"I'M NOT DONE! LET ME GO! I'LL KILL THAT FU-" I'm about to curse but immediately shut up when I notice that the person holding me is none other than Mrs. Moon, the scariest teacher in the campus.

"G-good evening Mrs. Moon." I gulp meekly seeing her glare so sharply at me, I instantly become the most well-behaved student.

After ten minutes

Felix and I stand in front of the corridor in the scorching sun, holding our hands above our head as a punishment. I remember what Mrs. Moon said a while ago.

"Since you decided to fight like kids, don't you think you deserve the punishment for the same?"

So here we are, becoming the first highschoolers who get punished like elementary schoolers. I shut my eyes in embarrasement when other students look our way. I have never whished for the ground to crack open and swallow me as much as I do now.

"Great! Now we gonna stay like this for a whole hour." Felix grumbles.

"Shut up! This is all your fault!" I look straight as I spit out lowly but loud enough for the boy to hear.

"How's it my fault? You're the one who started it first."

"Well you're the one who provoked me first!"

"I didn't."

"Yes you did!"

"Nope."

"Stop denying!"

"I'm not."

"Arrghh! You're so infuriating!"

"I know." He shrugs.

"Fuck you!" I spit out.

"Anytime darling." He smirks.