Ch_13. Dramas

(Sooha's POV)

To make it even worse, we reach school at the nick of time. Great! Now everyone will see me getting out of the same car as Felix!

The moment the driver pulls up in the parking lot, I practically throw his notebooks at his face before jumping out and heading straight towards the class. I don't even bother closing the door behind.

Halfway through the hallway, I heard people murmuring while glancing at me. And guess why? Because Lee fucking Felix is walking right behind me! Surprise!

I fasten my pace, trying to lose him. But me outrunning Felix, it is impossible! I sigh frustratedly and I heard him snickering from behind. I grit my teeth. He's enjoying this!

Once I enter the classroom, I feel all eyes on me. I walk to my seat while lowering my head. They are surprised of course. I was just a nobody and Felix, even though he arrived just a day ago, has become really popular.

To make things even harder for me, he smiles at me before walking to his seat. And I can feel the jealous glare of the girls directed towards me, especially someone named Jeon Areum.

"You know him?" Eunha whispers to me and my lips twitch as I control the urge to lash out. I really want to yell that I don't fucking know him.

"Yeah. He's my neighbour." I say and she widens her eyes.

"You never told me!"

"I just found it today too." I lie while faking a smile.

She open her mouth to say something but Mr. Choi enters, interrupting her. And I have never been so happy to see our bald teacher before as I do now. We greet him and he starts teaching shortly after.

"You have to tell me everything later." She gives me a 'we are still not done with this' look before focusing on the board.

After three hours, the bell rings indicating the break time. I quickly excuse myself and dash to the washroom before Eunha start interrogating me.

I guess every soul in the campus has heard about the earlier incident by now, judging from the number of death glares I recieve on my way to the ladies washroom. News really spread like a wildfire, especially when it involves a popular student.

I just want to have a normal and peaceful highschool life without any drama but he is here to ruin it. I groan frustratedly. Fuck you Lee Felix!

I spend an entire ten minutes inside the bathroom stall, gathering my thoughts, before finally getting out. I turn the faucet and let the cold water run against my skin, it always help me to calm down. I am in the middle of washing my hands when I heard some footsteps behind me.

I turn around to see Areum standing there with her arms crossed, two other girls stand behind her. I gulp. Here we go!

"I don't care what means you use to get close to Felix." She starts, eying me like a lowly person. "But stay away from him now on."

"Take this as a last warning. I won't be so nice next time." She says and struts away, the two girls following her after casting me a disgusted look.

My lips twitch. Felix, I fucking hate you!

_______________

Thanks for reading and voting! <3