Ch_12. Annoying

(Sooha's POV)

I scream and scoot farther from him, frantically trying to cover myself with the duvet. I know I always look like a mess in the morning. I cast him a nasty glare.

"Thanks for finally noticing me." He says sarcastically with his lips pulled up in a lopsided way.

"What are you doing in my room!"

"Waking you, of course. What do you think I'm doing?"

"I don't remember ever telling you to wake me up! You can't just barge into a girl's room like that!" I spit at him angrily.

"A girl? I thought you're one of Grandpa Kang's pig."

He snickers and that is the last line to my limit. I throw the duvet off me and spring out of my bed before yanking him down to my level by his shirt collar. He stiffens up and I just glare at him.

"You! I swear I'll-" Before I can even finish he cut me off.

"You'll want to change the shirt though. It's all transparent." He states calmly while glancing down. I quickly jump away from him and cover my wet chest with my pillow, my whole face turning beet red.

"You pervert! What are you staring at!" I scream at him.

"It's not my fault that I have eyes." He raises his hands up in the air.

"Yah! You practically threw the water on me!" I yell, pointing at the empty jug on the floor.

"You didn't wake up so I don't have any other choice." He shrugs and I glare at him.

"And who told you to wake me up! It's none of your business if I oversleep or not!" I spit out angrily.

"Do you forget or are you really stupid?" He sighs and I suddenly remember that we have to go together to school starting from today. I groan inwardly.

Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse! Now I have to share a ride with him everyday! Not only once but twice! God! Why don't you just kill me!

"Get ready soon, we are going to be late." He says before starting to walk away.

"Oh shit!" I curse when I glance at the wall-clock. It's almost past an hour than my usual wakeup time. I scramble to reach my phone on the nightstand.

"Why! I clearly set the alarm!" I frown as I hurriedly check the alarm, only to find that it has been turned off.

"I turn it off." Felix says calmly as he halts at the door.

"You what!" I widen my eyes at him, unable to believe my ears.

"The alarm, I turn it off." He elaborates innocently making my blood boil.

"And care to explain why?" I say through gritted teeth as I try to keep myself from murdering him, right now and here.

"Cause I want to." He says casually, shrugging. And I just gape at him, unable to believe his damn audacity.

"Come when you're done. I'll be waiting outside." He walks away like nothing has happened. I throw the pillow on bed. I'll get back at him one day! I swear!

"Just you wait!" I spit through my teeth. "I'll make you pay tenfold!"