Ch_5. Lee Heeseung

(Sooha's POV)

"Oh! I'm so sorry! I didn't see you! I'm so sorry!" I hurriedly bow down multiple times.

"It's okay." He smiles and my breath hitch.

His eyes crinkles just the slightest and his lips tug up to show his pearly white teeth. Damn! How can such a perfect man even exist! I can even write a whole poetry on his beauty!

"But I thought I'm visible enough." He frowns a little and it's enough to pull me into a full panic mode.

"No! No! I didn't mean it that way! You're visible! I just didn't see you! No! What I mean is..!" I stop, I want to slap myself. What nonsense am I spouting?

"Relax! I was joking."

He laughs and I'm lost again. The sound, it's like a beautiful melody floating in the night air. So pleasant, so alluring. Fuck! I will gladly become a clown if I can hear him laugh everyday.

"Bye." He walks away, leaving me in a daze.

I enter the cafeteria smiling like an idiot. I get my food and walk towards our table. Eunha laughs when she notice my smile, already understanding right away. I sit down across her.

"I met him! He smiles at me and also talks to me!" I say while grinning widely. "Can you believe that!"

"He does that to everyone, idiot!" Eunha laughs, crushing my moment.

"Will it hurt to at least go along? I was having a moment there." I frown at her, displeased.

"Sorry! It was too tempting to resist." She shakes her head.

"He smiled at me! Can you believe that!" She mimics my voice and laughs loudly again. "You're so funny!"

"A good bestfriend you're." I humph and glare at her which make her laugh even harder.

"Sorry! Sorry!" She wheezes out. "Think that as a payback for earlier."

"God! You're so petty." I roll my eyes at her.

"Well I picked it from someone." She also rolls her eyes at me.

"But seriously though! When are you going to confess?"

"I don't know. What if he doesn't like me back? What if..?" I keep fiddling with my fingers, feeling nervous all of sudden.

She shakes her head wisely. "He's going to have a gilfriend sooner or later. And you're going to have a heartbreak even before confessing to him."

"Ahh! I don't know anymore!" I groan while running my hand in my hair, a habit I'm accustom to whenever I get frustrated. She's right. But I don't think I'll ever get the courage to do anything other than just watching him from afar.

"I think I'm destined to be single forever." I mumble and she sighs.

"Don't worry. It isn't as bad as you think." She says while patting my head and I feel like crying.

"Eun." I pout. "You'll stay with me forever right?"

"Of course! We are bestfriends." She smiles and I smile back. I was actually grateful to have such a sweet bestfriend until she speaks again.

"I'll stay with you until I get my boyfriend."

"Bitch!" I glare at her and she laughs.