Ch_2. Lee Felix

(Sooha's POV)

Grandpa drops me at my school and give me some pocket money. I smile and wave at him before skipping inside. Once I reach the corridor, I'm instantly engulfed in a big bear hug. I giggle, already knowing who it is.

"Yah! Eunha you're heavy!"

"Did you just call me fat!" Park Eunha, my best friend gasps dramatically as she breaks the hug. I giggle at her again which make her even more upset.

"You're so mean." She huffs and fold her arms above her chest.

"I was going to tell you something but now I decided against it." She starts walking away.

"Sorry Eun. Please tell me." I try to act cute while tagging behind her. But she ignores me. We reach the class and sit down in our usual seat.

"Please tell me what is it? I wanna know so bad." I plead, too curious to let it slide.

"You'll find out in a while." She smirks at me. "That's your punishment for teasing me."

I huff, my impatience eating me. But I decide to wait and see. After sometime the bell rings, indicating that there's only five minutes until the start of the first period and students begin to fill the once empty classroom. The homeroom teacher enters shortly after and we all greet him.

"Good morning students." He pushes up his glasses. "I would like to make an announcement. There will be a new student joining us."

This catch the attention of the students. They start murmuring and discussing. I look over to Eunha and arch my brow as if asking 'this is what you're talking about?'. She smiles back excitedly while nodding. I shake my head. This girl. I thought it was something important.

"Attention!" The teacher bangs his duster on the table and the room instantly quieten down.

"He's a transfer student from Sydney. I hope you'll all be nice to him."

My ears perk up at that. Australia! I shake my thoughts. No way! Must be somebody else. We don't even know if it's a boy or girl. There's no way he'd be in my class. I'm not thst unlucky.

"Come in."

The door slides open and a pair of latest edition Vans comes into view. A watch rest on his slim wrist, which I don't know the brand of but it does look really expensive. He have put on silver earnings and chains and have folded up his sleeves to add a final touch to his rich bad boy look.

His adorable freckles are gone, hidden under the coverage of foundation, and his features have become much more sharper and matured than the last time I saw him. His dark hair is dyed blond and the familiar sunshine smile is now replaced with a blank face. But I recognise him instantly.

"Hi. I'm Lee Felix." He says and I'm surprise by the deepness in his voice.

I think I heard the girls squealing but I'm too shocked to even register what is happening. I stare at him, unable to believe this is real and not a nightmare. Suddenly we meet eyes and he smirks, a smirk I knew all too well. I widens my eyes.

This is really him!