Intro

Heyo guys! So I'm going to talk about the main characters first, before we head to the story.

The first one is the female lead, Kang Sooha.

You know I really like the name, it makes me think of a simple and innocent girl (but really fiesty of course) with soft moonish features and a big vibrant smile. She's so adorable if you ask me!

(But feel free to imagine her name and looks as yourself or anyone else if you like.)

And now! Here comes the male lead and the star of the story, Lee Felix!

And for Felix, who doesn't know him! He's the goofiest ball of sunshine ever but also has the duality of a literal bad boy on the stage! So add a tinge of arrogance to his character and yeah, that's the Lee Felix I imagined for this story.

Moving on, we have Sooha's bestfriend Park Eunha.

She tends to be overdramatic at times and loves to boss around but can be a real bad bitch if you cross her limit. She's the kind of bestfriend I'd die to have.

Then we have the antagonist and the typical bully, Jeon Areum.

You know, I feel really bad writing her character. I mean who can resist Felix's charm! I know I can't. But I need a villain for the story. Sorry Areum, I'll make it up to you later.

Now! Let's talk about Sooha's charming crush Lee Heeseung.

You know his character is someone who's good at everything, a bit mysterious maybe but extremely extremely good looking. Naturally, Heesung comes in my mind.

And yeah, that's all.

Enjoy the story!