cph/5

rimuru: guys whats wrong? you guys seems down? did something happend??

{your author is to lazy so ill use velz or velzard and vel for velgrynd}

velz/vel: no...nothing happend."said with a angry voice*

rimuru: e-eh! i feel heat and cold at the same time i mean i have both resistance but this is way far! THEY ARE DEFINITELY ANGRY AT ME BUT WHY!?> g-girls?

velz/vel: what*said with a cold voice

rimuru:did i angry you guys? im sorry i dont know how to apologize you guys can do anything to me! please just accept my sorry i dont know what to do sorry :(

velz/vel:<how is he so dense when he clearly saw us mad when he kissed that luminous girl>

velz: ne rii-kun....how are you so dense.

rimuru: e-eh? i am sorry but i dont really know!but i promise you guys can do anything to me like dress me up in dresses i guess..

velz: NO we are mad because someone kissed you before we did!

vel: YEAH HAVEN'T YOU NOTICED IT! WE STARTED SHOWING FEELINGS FOR YOU AND YET YOUR SO DENSE!

rimuru: i-im s-sorry i-i dint mean t-to *sob sob* *hic

{after that rimuru ran away fast as he can until he met luminous again}

luminous: oh my why are crying rimuru?

rimuru: i- you dont have to know *hic

luminous:...i can tell you somehow got into a fight..lets go to ruberios you will stay there while you are calming down.

rimuru: i- thank you luminous

{after rimuru said that he passed
out due to lack of energy}

luminous:...<ah rimuru your cute but your cuter when you cry lets go to ruberios my cute little slime>

{luminous took rimuru to ruberios}

pov the dragon sisters

velz:...i-its y-your fault velgrynd! you said to much if only you said was smth short and not rude we would have a chance to sleep with him!

vel:....i-its not my fault hes dense....but your right its my fault damn i dint think that if i dint say that he would have been sleeping with us already!

velz:...to top it off we need to know where he ran..

vel: probably to that little demon lord pawn of your hobbo demon

velz: hes not hobbo well i guess?

vel: we need to find him

velz: wait i sense hes aura and hes unconscious someone is taking him to somewhere

vel: what! we cant let her/him he might get hurt!

velz: yes but...hes with luminous!
the pawn of that demons game!

vel: let him be. lets just get him tommorow..

velz/vel: prepare your self and your empire 'luminous"

rimuru woke up:
rimuru: huh? where am i?

luminous: hmm? your awake rii?

rimuru: l-lumi-chan*sob *sob"while hugging luminous

luminous<hoh? well its better than nothing!> is smth wrong rii?

rimuru: i-its nothing.

{velgrynd and velzard came to ruberios}

Velz: COME OUT LUMINOUS! AND REVEALE WHERE RIMURU IS!!

vel: YES REVEAL YOUR SELF AND BRING RIMURU HERE OR ELSE THE RUBERIOS IT SELF WILL BE DESTROY WE WILL NOT LEAVE A SINGLE HUMAN ALIVE!

luminous: HOH? SHUT UP OVERGROWN LIZARDS! AND RIMURU IS WITH ME! CANT YOU SEE HE IS ENJOYING MY WRATH UNLIKE YOU LIZARDS YOU GUYS HAVE NO FEELINGS!

{the dragon sister turned inti they're human form and came diwn where luminous and rimuru is}

velz:y-you! y-your the one who kissed him. and took his first kiss! it should have been ME!

vel: yes yes!,....WAIT NO IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME NOT YOU!

velz: hoh? what do you know you only met him 1 week i met him months ago and this yuri vampire met him in 1 night and already received the first kiss..

luminous: well its not my fault he liked me more!
{after she said that rimuru woke up}

rimuru: lumi-chan :( canni go rest at your room at the moment i dont wanna deal with someone...

luminous:... alright roy lead him to my room..

roy: yes luminous sama

velz/vel:n-nani? why does rii doesn't wanna deal with us did we hurt him?

luminous: yes you guys did last night i saw him running at full energy while crying until he is exhausted and i took him in ruberios and its his choice.