𝐥𝐱𝐢𝐢. ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ

꧁🄿5|🄲 62꧂❨

꧁🄿5|🄲 62꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲❩

ALEC SAT IN THE STUDY OF HIS SHARED HOME WITH REBEKAH, FLIPPING THROUGH PAPERS

ALEC SAT IN THE STUDY OF HIS SHARED HOME WITH REBEKAH, FLIPPING THROUGH PAPERS. There were ten in total, all letters that had been left on their doorstep. He resisted the urge to light the papers on fire and forget all about them, but he knew that the letters would never stop coming. Rebekah and himself were the only ones who knew of them besides Felix and Demetri because they had gotten their own fair share of them. 

“Did we get another one?” Rebekah asked as she came up behind him, bracing herself on the back of the chair. “That’s the second one this week.”

“They’re getting more agitated, I’ll have to respond sooner or later. The last thing I want is for them to show up on our doorstep once more.” He grumbled quietly, his fists clenching on the tabletop. 

“Any of them from her?” The question was vague, but Alec knew who she meant. 

He shook his head with a scoff, a snarl pulling at his lips. “No, but I’ve gotten plenty of phone calls.” 

“Maybe we should go.” Rebekah suggested and jumped back when Alec shot up and began to pace in front of the desk. But his mate didn’t say anything, merely took a seat at the desk chair, her arms crossed over her chest as she watched him. 

“And fall into a trap?” Alec scoffed as he walked, his eyes set on the walls, but she could tell he was hardly focused on them. “We might as well just offer them our heads.”

“Alec, you’re being paranoid.” Rebekah pointed out, causing Alec to roll his eyes and face her. His arms were crossed over his chest and his shoulders were tense, his stance defensive. 

“I’m being rational. This is a dangerous game Rebekah, and we need to play it smart. And waltzing right into the castle without a care in the world is far from playing it smart.” The red-eyed vampire ranted and Rebekah could understand where he was coming from, not only that but she knew that he was right.