WEB WARRIORS

🌃 🕷️ 💙 ❤️ 🖤⚡️🇵🇷 🕸️

PETER PARKER has a rough decade. From the losing Ben to become Spider-Woman. From all these foes and allies she's made over the years. Peter never really thought about how much of a toll being hero was. Well it almost ruined her life as Peter and she's been in the hospital but she meant mentally. Until she meet Miles.

Peter has interacted with plenty of children before plenty of times however it was different. Miles was so similar and different from her. She felt like he was the little brother that was never given to her. So when he passed his training and become Spider-Man, it became them against the world.

Then Kraven happened, with Harry... and the alien.
The city was healing. Or trying to with the help of Rio. After Negative and Doc the city proved they were strong.

A month later things were back to normal. Minus those spider drones that look like really cool. Speaking of cool they all had this weird frequency that lead to an alley way. What wasn't cool was how the alleyway took them into a portal that lead them to a city EVEN MORE STINKER THAN NEW YORK.

At least theirs no Triple J calling them menaces. Just a bat, and his entire family, and a cat that's not as hot as Felicia, and a clown, and his ex who was evil and become good and WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT GUYS FACE.

🌃 🕷️ 💙 ❤️ 🖤⚡️🇵🇷 🕸️

PENEOPLE "PETER" PARKER

ANYA TAYLOR JOY

"I CANT BELIEVE IM SAYING THIS, BUT IM LIKING NEW JERSEY"