Daughter of the sea

It was a stormy day in Port Royal but Arthur and Ginevra Adams still had to go out, if they wanted any dinner tonight. It was dangerous, yes, but they still went out.

" Ginny! It's becoming to dangerous, now! Let's go back home and rest. After that, we can come back and continue, okay?" , a voice on a tiny fisher's boat shouted over the howling wind.

The two people on the boat could barely understand each other. So, they didn't notice the little basket swimming through the water, until it bumped into their boat, making it waver.  "Arthur, what's that in the water? It looks like a basket. Should we take it on board?", the dark eyed woman shouted over the sound of the waves crashing against the boat and the wind trying to rip apart their sails.                                                                                           

The man looked over to where his wife was pointing. There was a little basket, swimming in the water. And they, the curious people they were, fished it out the water and got it to the land. What they didn't know, was that they were the rescuers of the daughter of the godess of sea.

From this day on, they took care of Elise Jones, known as the 'Daughter of the sea', which was partially true...