Sweeter than morning dew

She was not going to let this dumb pig off!

Every step she took out of the Jeon Villa was sharp and painful.

Inside the villa, jungkook waved his hand. Yeji and hoseok immediately backed away.

With only him and taehyung in there, the atmosphere became quiet.

“Come here!” jungkook's powerful aura was oppressive. It was impossible to disobey him.

Taehyung approached him with some apprehension and lifted his head to look at him.

He was really tall, measuring up to at least 1.8 meters. Dressed in a suit, his profile was perfect.

He stared at him with his big, shiny eyes, and his long eyelashes trembled like a cicada’s wings. The more he looked at him, the more he found him a feast for his eyes!

Ah... How could he have such an attractive fiance? He was starting to drool...

“What did you say earlier?” His ink-black eyes concealed a hint of interest.

“What what?” He was confused.

“I’m your male idol, en?” His low, heavy and dominating voice seemed to be electrifying. His charisma was nearly impossible to withstand.

His heart skipped a bit. He responded with some embarrassment. “I... I was talking to my second sister, not you...”

“Yes or no!”

“Yes.” He nodded obediently.

His frigid gaze softened. “Jaewon isn’t even fit to hold my shoes?”

He deliberated over it. “He is more fit to hold your socks, the used ones.”

A hint of a smile appeared on his cold, handsome face. “Taehyung, you’ve become more interesting.”

He stared dazedly at his smile. Coupled with his good looks and noble aura, it made for a flawless sight. “Jungkook, you’re so good-looking when you smile!”

Unfortunately, he rarely ever smiled.

His smile deepened. “Oh?"

“I mean it.” He nodded his head seriously.

“You also have a nice smile.”

He widened his eyes. “Are you complimenting me? You’ve never praised me before.”

“You can consider it so.” He patted his head. A flash of doting appeared in his sharp gaze.

Taehyung enjoyed it when he looked at him in this way. He suddenly recalled something. “You just said that I’ve become interesting. Could it be that you found me dull in the past?”

His eyes scanned him up and down. “In the past... whenever I saw you, I had the urge to strangle you to death.”

“...”

He was silent for a second, but refused to lose to him. “Hmph! Each time I see you, I have the urge to kiss you to death!”

He stared at his red lips and felt desire stirring within him. “So be it!”

He lowered his head and kissed him, holding the back of his head firmly with his palm. He intertwined their tongues dominatingly and savoured his taste.

He tasted so sweet, sweeter than the morning dew. The soft sensation was unbelievably intimate and warm.

It was only a kiss, yet it was indescribably tender and intoxicating. He struggled to keep himself from drowning despite the frightening amount of restraint he possessed.