Making up One Direction

Great, late for work again. Stupid alarm clock, or should a say stupid apartment. It the 3rd time this week that the power in my apartment went off in the middle of the night, and its only Thursday. I won't be here for much longer though, the boys are starting their world tour soon, so needless to say, I won't be home for a while. By the boys I mean the famous boy band One Direction, I am their makeup artist. I do their stage makeup before every show, even though it isn't anything super dramatic. I enjoy doing it, my friends are all super jealous that I get to touch their faces though.

I grabbed my keys and jumped into my car, I had a Chanel fashion show to do makeup for. Mr. Karl Lagerfeld  was supposed to be there today, and I am very nervous. He's like the top man, if I screw up, it could be the end of my career. In the fashion industry anyways. On the Brightside though, I fly out to London tonight from New York. Good ol red eye flights.

**

The fashion show was beautiful and a success as always. Mr. Lagerfeld was a no show... I'm kind of disappointed by that aspect. But whatever, now I'm on my way to London. I parked my Mitsubishi in the parking lot and ran in with my 2 large suitcases. I know I'm going to have to pay extra since there is one of me and two cases, but hey, I'm going on tour with the worlds biggest boy band! Since the Backstreet Boys anyways.  

Rushing in I ran to the American Airlines counter. 5 similar figures stood before me. A tall man with chocolate swirling hair, tattoos covering his arm and chest, his green eyes dominant. Then another man, just as tall, with frosted blonde tips and a contagious laugh. Another guy, with soft facial features and a fresh buzz cut with a tender voice. Also, there was another one with his arms plastered in tattoos, but with earrings in his ears and a black quiff with a streak of blonde. There was one more, shorter then the rest, hair slightly copper that contrasted his piercing blue eyes.

"ALEX! We are here to fly you home! Well not us, the pilot, but we are hear to fly with you!" A similar voice said.

"Lou, is that you? I barely recognized you with that red hair! I thought it smelt like copper in here!" I giggled. My jokes were always so cheesy.

To my surprise they all laughed and came to me as I received a hug from each of the boys. Louis' was tight to the point where I couldn't breathe, and it made me dizzy as her spun me around. Liam's hug was warm and cozy, he is such a teddy bear. Zayn's was amazing, his cologne prominent. Harry's was gentle, but as soon as I squeezed him, he squeezed me. Then Niall's, who seemed to have grown 3 inches since I last saw him, was by far he best hug I've ever gotten in my entire life.

"Niall, have you grown? I swear Harry was taller than you." I couldn't believe that slipped out of my mouth. I knew Niall hated being compared to Harry, well all the boys did. The media only focused on him, not him and the rest of the band.

"Haha oh Alex, I think you've just gotten shorter!" He joked. I wasn't that short, just short in comparison to the rest of the boys.

**

Before I knew it, we hopped onto the boys' private plane, and I was up in the skies with my best mates.