1

If you had all the money in the world what would you do with it?

I love this question, it's like my biggest dream. I alway look for discounts at the stores, count my money, but always end up with cents. if i had all the money in the world, first i would buy all the clothes that i like. Everyday i go on pinterest and wish to have those clothes that i see. i would go do those girly things like in 2000s chick flics. A MAKEOVER, new nails, new clothes...Then when i'm finally happy with how I look and what I have i would definetly go on a big shopping spree to buy things for all the hobbies in the world. I wanna try everything, but don't have the money. Like i would buy things for crosheting or books to read, clay to make little sculptures, skateboard to learn tricks ALL this stuff. And i wouldn't brag about the money i have, i wouldn't tell anyone. But these things would make me happy, i think.

And when i finish highschool (2more years). i would take a gap year. travel the world. go everywhere. Meet new people, drink, go to the parties(i love parties). And when i travel like a 100 countries, i'd deside which i love the most and stay there. i would rent mini apartment, get all the things i want. I love loud places, like cities with a lot of people. Remeber all those hobbies that i tried? so, i would choose the one that i love the most, go to university, maybe learn more about it and do that for a living. ik i have all the money in the world and i don't need a job, but what else to do?

Then when I find my soulmate we will have children, we would move somewhere quiet, go on little adventures with them. And when i'm old and boring, i will write a book of all those adventures i was on. I don't care if nobody will read that shit, but that would be a memory i'm going to leave for my children and granchildren. And at the end of that book i'll draw a map in some desert island where all my remaining money is hidden.