⊰prologue⊱

NATASHA

It's been a few weeks now that I've been texting back and forth with this guy named Ian. We both swiped right on each other, and it's been only going up since. He's charming, funny, and sweet, but I haven't met him face to face yet. Hopefully he isn't catfishing me; Our town isn't known to have the best looking guys.

Ian: dinner tonight? Maybe 6:30?
Natasha: I would love to, thanks
Ian: okay great.

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

I walked into a fancy restaurant, and he was there already. He is handsome. He is everything in that moment.
   "Hi Natasha!"
   "Hi Ian."
We both engaged in small talk, bought food, etcetera. You get the whole deal. Ian, being the gentleman he is after we got our check, decided to pay for both of our meals. It made him so much more attractive than he already is, not once hesitating to pay the check.
   "Can I call you something else besides Natasha?"
   "Think of something."
   "Nat. Nat's cute"
   "Nat it is. I'll still be calling you Ian." I chuckled.
   "Nat?" He said.
   "Yeah?"
   "Your beautiful, you know that?"
   "Thank you. Really. You're definitely my favourite date so far."
   "So you wouldn't mind a second one?" He laughed, placing his cup down on the table. There was something about him that I loved, the way his eyes are close to being completely shut when he smiles.
   "Not at all. I would insist even paying for the next date we have. I like you, a lot."
   "I'm honoured Nat. You have no idea how much I like you either."