☼ SIX ☼

Sukuna follows you back to the village where people were gradually moving themselves back in. The evacuation ended up being pointless but it prevented anyone getting hurt and stirring up a panic.

You noticed the villagers point at you and comment on your hair and you begin to feel bashful. The hair was an unexpected change but it's better that your hair was cut in half rather than your body.

Sukuna received odd looks from the villagers as well. But he did tower over them and he had extra limbs than normal. And it looked like he enjoyed the attention.

"If they keep staring I'll gouge each and every one of their eyes out," He says smugly.

You glare at him, "Shut your mouth."

He grimaces at you, "I was joking, oh scary warrior."

You roll your eyes and proceed to take him to the nicer portions of the village, where the quality of homes were better. A lot of the smaller homes on the outer ring or the village were hand built by immigrant families. They were welcome nonetheless, but proper construction was difficult here with the limited export and trade.

The monstrous tree never fails to amaze Sukuna. His head hangs back as he follows you, looking at every detail of the large tree. Sukuna knows the bounty is heavy on everything here, but he wonders why? It's just a large tree, but it flows with magic.

A sinister grin stretches across Sukuna's face. What kind of magic?

You can smell his violence and greed from here, "Enough planning evil, I won't let you do anything to hurt anyone."

Sukuna opened his mouth to speak until he was approached by a young girl. The two of you pause in your footsteps as she carries a necklace made of flowers. You flinch when she raises her arms up to be carried, in fear she would get hurt but . . .

The evil sorcerer proves what good is left in him. He disdainfully lifts the girl with one of his arms and she bursts out into a giggle, being so high up in the air. Sukuna looks uninterested as he rarely ever interacts with children, but he thought Why not? Amuse me, peasant.

She stretches her arms out to place the necklace around him and he helps her out by leaning his head forward. Once she succeeded, the young girl claps cheerfully and wiggles around to be let down. Sukuna clicks his tongue in annoyance and practically drops her to the floor.

The land sprouted a bed of flowers as she hit the floor, no harm done. She laughs and waves to Sukuna as she runs away. Sukuna inspects the necklace, seeing these mysterious flowers for the first time. You stare at him in awe and you feel relieved.

You sigh with a smile, "I suppose you're not so bad after all."

Sukuna rolls his eyes, "I am very bad. Don't make me prove it."

You shake your head with that same softhearted smile, "I've seen enough to say there's still some good in you."

Sukuna's eyes linger on your lips pulled back into a smile. Your gorgeous plump lips. Yet again does Sukuna realize how truly beautiful you were. The rumors didn't deceive him.

"Come," Your blues gaze into his, "There's still so much to show you. What do you want to see first?"

As you turn to walk away, something stirs within Sukuna. He didn't know if it were the way you looked into his eyes as though you were beginning to trust him, respect him. Or maybe your beauty was too captivating. It was a sensation beyond his control. He resented his body sometimes.

Sukuna shakes his head and continues to follow you through the village. He needed a distraction, and the beautiful maidens you mentioned earlier was just what he needed.