45.8

NEW YORK CITY

TWO WEEKS LATER

"It's okay," Letty says as she hugs Eliza to stop her from pacing. "He'll be here soon."

"Thank you," Eliza says with a nod before she goes to sit down.

"Hey," Letty says lightly as she rubs Domonique back to comfort her while they look out at the city. "Don't worry." Letty presses a kiss to Domonique's shoulder, causing Domonique to smile at her.

"Hey," Eliza says with a smile as Mr. Nobody and Little Nobody join them on the roof.

"Hey, Eliza," Mr. Nobody says as they hug.

"I wanted to thank you," Eliza says with a smile.

"No need," Mr. Nobody tells her before walking over to Hobbs. "Well... Cipher's still on the loose. There's been some reports she's in Athens, but she won't be nuking any cities anytime soon. Thanks to you guys."

"Nobody," Hobbs says in appreciation before he and Mr. Nobody shake hands as Deckard walks out on the roof with the car seat.

"Keep in touch!" Mr. Nobody tells Hobbs before he and Little Nobody turn to see Deckard. "Ah, hang on a second. This could be interesting."

Dom walks onto the roof with a car seat in his hand before smiling as he sees Eliza. Deckard walks over to Domonique before letting out a sigh as he sits the car seat down.

"What made you think I would do it?" Deckard asks, causing Domonique to look up at him.

"Family," Domonique answers him simply before explaining. "I saw that look you gave Cipher, I knew you wanted revenge. Glad I did it." Domonique and Deckard shake hands before Deckard starts to walk away.

"I can't believe you went to see my mother," Deckard tells her with a smile, causing Domonique smile before they both laugh. Deckard turns the car seat to where Domonique can see Roan's daughter, before walking away.

"All this fuss over you," Domonique says with a smile as she picks the baby up, causing the baby to smile. "Yes." Domonique kisses the baby on the head before noticing the baby looking up at the sky.  "Roan, I promised to keep your daughter safe. And now, she always will be because I will raise her as my own but with stories of our time together." Domonique walks over to Letty, who is watching her with a soft smile. "I wanna introduce you to the most important person in my universe. One who never gave up on me." Domonique offers her hand to Letty, to help her stand before she accepts it. Domonique smiles as she wraps her free arm around Letty's back.

"She's gorgeous," Letty says as she smiles at the baby, who smiles back at her.

"She's ours now," Domonique says as she and Letty lean their heads to while watching the baby.

Everyone gathers around the table as Dom with his son, Eliza, Ramsey, Roman, and Little Nobody, on one side while Letty, Tej, Mr. Nobody, Deckard, and Samantha are across from them on the other side. Hobbs sits at the end of the table while Domonique stands at the other end with the baby in her arms.

"You've heard me say that you never turn your back on family," Domonique says as she looks around at everyone. "And I wanna thank you all for never turning your back on me and Dom." Dom's son starts cooing at Roan's daughter, causing Domonique to look at him. "You wanna meet them?" Domonique and Dom share a smile. "All right. Everyone... Meet Sarah." Everyone cheers while clapping, causing Sarah to giggle and clap as well.

"And everyone..." Dom says getting their attention. "Meet Brian." Everyone cheers and claps, causing Brian to smile and clap along with them.

"Hey, Brian," Tej says as he waves at the baby.

"Welcome to the family, Brian and Sarah," Roman says with a smile, causing Tej to nod in agreement.

"Okay, I guess it's my turn to say grace," Domonique says with a smile before sitting down as everyone who can grabs hands. Domonique quickly kisses Letty's hand a few times, causing her to smile.

"We thank you for giving us family. We sit here in praise. Thank you for giving us the strength to carry on. Let us forever cherish the loved ones we've lost along the way. May you continue to bless this family as it continues to grow. Amen."