Blood stained bed cover

“After their car accident, taehyung and jaewon shared a hospital room. This mattress cover was taken from the bed that taehyung slept on. I retrieved it after taehyung was discharged. Furthermore, an hour after their accident, a doctor came to visit them and heard intimate noises from the room. He could hear them even through closed doors. Taehyung and jaewon must have been busy indulging in the ‘act’!”

Jennie spoke indignantly. At the thought that taehyung was about to be killed by the enraged jungkook, she became excited.

“This is your so-called evidence?” jungkook frowned.

Jennie assumed that he was suspecting her claim. “CEO Jeon, you have to believe me. This mattress cover is strong evidence that taehyung lost his first time to jaewon. When I took this mattress cover from the hospital ward, I even asked a nurse to act as a witness. You really can’t say that I’m slandering taehyung.”

Taehyung found this all to be too hilarious and was unable to respond. “...”

But jennie assumed that he was frightened into silence. She immediately changed the direction of her words. “Third brother, our family is strict when it comes to discipline. How could you have done such a shameful thing!”

“Discipline?” taehyung laughed. “I think you’re the one without any discipline!”

Jennie has always maintained the appearance of a wise and virtuous girl.

“What do you mean by that? Do you think I’m like you? You have a fiancée yet you had intimate relations with another man in a hospital room! The entire hospital knows what you’ve done.”

“...” Taehyung narrowed his eyes at jungkook. “The entire hospital knows?”

Jungkook noticed the enraged glare taehyung was directing at him. His heavy and cold expression turned slightly awkward.

“That’s not possible.” At the time, they had emptied the place. “Your sister is making up nonsense. There’s no way the doctors, or even the people outside, know of what happened.”

Hearing this, taehyung relaxed.

“I didn’t make this up.” jennie was about to swear this on her life. “CEO Jeon, please believe me...”

“Which doctor can confirm that they were doing such a thing in the hospital ward?” jungkook demanded.

“I...” jennie struggled to continue. She had fabricated the part about having a doctor overhearing it.

She had thought it would be more convenient to quote a witness, but never expected jungkook to pry too deeply into it. “I don’t remember his name.”

“Do you need me to bring all the doctors here for you to identify him?” A dangerous glint flashed past jungkook's eyes.

Jennie felt that things weren’t looking good for her. “CEO Jeon, I was in the wrong. I shouldn’t have exaggerated things and claimed that a doctor could verify this matter. But, you really have to believe me...”

She shook the mattress cover she was holding. “Taehyung and jaewon really did it. This blood really is taehyung's. If you don’t trust me, you can have a DNA test done! He won’t be able to deny it then.”

“...I sure can’t,” taehyung spoke with sarcasm.

“Look... you’ve finally admitted it!” jennie spoke in agitation. She then turned to jungkook.

“CEO Jeon! Taehyung has admitted to doing ‘it’ with another man in the hospital room!”

“Second sister, I really don’t know if you are hell-bent on embarrassing yourself, or the entire Kim family.” taehyung looked at her as though she was beyond hope.