Second sister, kim jennie

Taehyung had an elder brother, Kim yoongi, and an elder sister, Kim jennie.

Kim Group was a mid level company in terms of influence. Ever since his father went into a coma, the position of Kim Group’s director was naturally handed to his mother, Kim Eunji.

His father had married into the Kim family. As a result, both his elder siblings and he took on their mother’s surname.

However, only jennie and he were biologically related to their parents. His elder brother yoongi was an orphan adopted by his parents.

Taehyung and yoongi did not have blood relations, but he always took good care of him.

Unfortunately, his honest and warm brother was currently in jail.

On the surface, jennie appeared to treat him extremely well. However, the truth was that she had always plotted against him, and came up with ways to seduce jungkook.

In his previous life, taehyung learned from his doctor that his inability to lose weight was due to the large amount of hormone drugs he had consumed. It had also affected his ability to give birth.

He had thought long and hard about it, and felt that the only person who could have drugged his food for such a long period was jennie.

At the time, he had looked for jennie. However, she had still been fearful of taehyung's position as Mrs. Jeon and did not admit to it.

It was only after he lost his sight and became half-paralysed, that jennie came to visit him. She bragged about drugging him with hormonal pills and even confessed that he had tampered with his cosmetic products. His skin was acne-ridden due to that.

At the time, he still valued his relationship with jennie. Despite learning the truth, he did not ask for jungkook's help to seek justice.

Afterward, jennie became even more brazen. She started to bully his half-paralysed and blind brother blatantly...

As taehyung recalled the old memories, his gaze turned cold for a moment before he quickly restrained his emotions.

It was better to let jennie assume that he was still innocent and naive. That way, when he needed to deal with him, he would catch her off guard.

Today, jennie was dressed in a red dress that cinched around her waist. Her features were eye-catching and her black hair was smooth. A lock of slightly curled hair laid casually by her ears and added grace to her overall appearance.

 A lock of slightly curled hair laid casually by her ears and added grace to her overall appearance

(credit goes to real owner and ignore the background)

It was clear that she had put in a lot of effort into dressing up today. Jennie was beautiful. She even had the nickname, ‘City’s Number One Beauty.’

While taehyung was unfortunately nicknamed as the ‘City’s Number One Ugly man’.

The fact that both of them were born in the Kim family was a hot topic in the city.