Parte 1 Sin Título

It is hard to me to understand the kind of people that having so wonderful persons beside them, they left them alone just because they become old. I do not comprehend why elderly people still working if they worked all his life. Where are they families? Where do they live? What would if happen, if they have a home place? The asylums by other part are full of older people, I had the opportunity of visit one and is surprising all the histories that you can find there, but what dumbfounded me is the optimism with which they receive you and the smiles that they gift you.

Far, far away a shining hair dazzle mi gaze, a white hair as a snowflake of an old woman who is sit there. In her you can notice the marks of a hectic life, a life of hard work to take money home. The thin lines in her face get lost behind the pale color of her skin, in her cheeks you can found as a perfectly circle, the flushes of this woman who were not makeup. Her thinness and her quietly makes her seems fragile, but she is stronger than the wind when blows with courage.

In the distance I can smell her elegant cologne, filling in my lungs, coming up from my nostrils, behind this enters a delicious food odor that only this person is able to make. The mix between the garlic and the onion round the house. I almost can feel the flavor on my palate, the secret condiments contained in her magical "Sopa de tortilla", who is the most delicious soup in the whole world and taste the mysterious and invented food who results always delicious.

Night to night when I give her the goodnight kiss, I'm able to feel the heat of her body. When I hug her I discover the sweetness hidden in her tired arms. When I hear how she scold me and at the time she understand me is a big blessing. I am thankful for each moment that we spend together, I want everybody to know that I call this beautiful woman, grandma.