Jungkook's taste is unique

Taehyung sneered mockingly.

Jaewon had clearly told him that he liked him, but was unable to be with him openly due to his identity as jungkook's fiancée. He had even claimed that he was willing to give up the jeon family's wealth and comfort in order to leave this place with him.

The previous version of him had been moved by those words. As a result, he had packed his things overnight in order to elope with him.

In his last life, he got to know much later that jungkook had once suffered a gunshot wound on his chest. The bullet was successfully removed and he managed to recover. Unfortunately, since then, whenever he became too agitated or angered, his heart would start to ache.

With the increase in incidents provoking his condition, his pain eventually would become permanent.

Jaewon had two goals, one was to provoke jungkook and worsen his body's condition. The second was to mislead Taehyung into believing that Jungkook was obstructing their love. He had told him that as long as  Jungkook was taken care of, the two of them would be happy together.

However, he was scared that Jungkook would kill him. Thus, in the midst of eloping with him, he deliberately leaked the news so that Jungkook would look for them.

But he never expected to meet with a car crash and be hospitalised.

As a result,Jungkook was able to rush over in time and catch both of them.

In order to escape the blame in front of Jungkook, Jaewon declared that he was not his type.

Taehyung took advantage of this opportunity with both hands. "Mr.Jaewon, you told me again and again that you liked me. I thought you had meant it. So it turns out, you don't actually like me, ah."

Jaewon did not expect him to say this in front of Jungkook. He immediately became frightened and cold sweat covered his forehead.

In front of Jungkook, he had always treated him like his brother-in-law. Thus, Jungkook believed that he did not like Taehyung, and that he was nursing a one-sided love for him.

Otherwise, with Jungkook's ruthless attitude, if he had displayed any intentions toward Taehyung, he would have long been killed.

As expected, Jungkook lifted his dark brows and gritted his teeth. "Oh? You told Taehyung repeatedly that you have feelings for him?"

"Brother... No, CEO Jeon." Jaewon  did not dare to say that Taehyung was lying, because he had really told him that he liked him.

He was fearful that he would reveal even more if he accused him of lying.

He rushed to explain his side of the story. "Although I said so, I didn't mean it the way Taehyung assumed. I meant that I liked him as my future brother-in-law. He is your fiancée, your man. I naturally like and respect him. If your fiancée would be anyone else, I would respond with the same feelings."

He had never expected that Taehyung  would be able to speak so composedly after Jungkook  forcefully took his innocence.

Considering his personality, and the deep feelings he had held for him since a young age, he thought that he would struggle to accept this humiliation, and would definitely attempt to kill Jungkook.

There was a fruit platter on the side table next to Taehyung's bed. He had left the knife there with 'good intentions' for Taehyung to use.

Having a knife around made things much more interesting.

Why wasn't Taehyung using the knife?

And the words he spoke earlier... seemed to be aimed at worsening his relationship with Jungkook?

Jaewon felt that Taehyung had changed.

In their previous life, Taehyung indeed followed the 'path' Jaewon  had carefully planned out for him.

However, right now, his actions were leaning towards Jungkook.

Wasn't it just having his innocence stolen by Jungkook? What was the big deal about it?

He had frequently embarrassed Jungkook in the past and did not bother to conceal his love for Jaewon.

Jungkook was such a powerful existence. A simple shift of his feet would cause the entire city to tremble. Despite that, he had already displayed a lot of tolerance towards him.

Yet, he actually dared to elope. The one thing that Jungkook could not accept was anyone coveting the things and the man whom he owned!

He had asked for the consequences and he would have to bear them.

"Is that so?" Jungkook grunted coldly but clearly did not believe Jaewon's explanation.

Although Taehyung did not wish to team up with Jaewon, he had no choice but to do so in order to clear up the matter of their elopement.

"Jaewon is speaking the truth. He has always treated me like his future brother -in-law. He doesn't have any thoughts for me that are out of line."

"And what about your thoughts?" Jungkook's expression was cold and indifferent.

He spoke as though his answer would not affect him.

Only God knew how fearful he was of hearing him say that he liked Jaewon.

Even though... throughout the years, it had already become an undeniable fact.

Just the thought of his feelings for Jaewon caused his chest to immediately start throbbing painfully.

Everytime this issue came to mind, his heart would ache.

He tightened his fists at the sudden, sharp pain. However, on the surface, he appeared to be completely unaffected.

He spoke unhurriedly and made use of Jaewon's words to assert his stance. "I, naturally... am the same as Jaewon. To me, he is just your cheap cousin."

Hearing this, Jaewon was immediately angered.

What did he mean by 'cheap cousin'?

It sounded almost as though he was looking down on him.

But the dumb man loved him so much, it was unlikely for him to do so.

Jungkook had prepared himself for the blow when he heard his first few words. However, when he received his full answer, his nervous heart eased slightly. "Really?"

He could not blame him for being suspicious of him . Tahyung recalled the way he used to ddeclare his feelings for Jaewon in front of Jungkook. He really wished he could swallow back all of those words now.

He promised him with a look of certainty. "No matter who I may lie to, I won't lie to you."

For some strange reason, Jungkook  felt his entire heart warming up because of his words. Instead of the sharp pain from earlier, he now felt comforted.

Jaewon did not believe him. This was because he had always assumed that he was fatally attractive. Moreover, he was convinced that Taehyung, the dumb trash, would be head over heels in love with him for the rest of his life.

He guessed that he had said so because he was fearful of the dire consequences at this moment.

Taehyung saw that Jungkook was silent and pointed at the red stain on the bed. He said, "Look. There's the evidence that there's absolutely nothing between Jaewon and I."

How could Jungkook not know how pure he was...

He wouldn't have been able to fabricate this even if he tried.
Indeed, it clarified his relationship with Jaewon and eased his anger.

Otherwise, he would already have killed someone by now.

Did his composed attitude suggest that he was no longer as resistant to him?

Jungkook's mood strangely became better.

Jaewon rushed to speak up as well. "Mr. Kim is right. CEO Jeon, you have to believe us. The two of us are really innocent."

In order to express his sincerity, he added the next set of words in a mellow voice. "You like Mr. Kim because you have  'special tastes'. Not everyone's tastes are as good as yours."