~+ A little suprise... +~

NAW JIT TRIPPIN- Jk I'm back simpies (calling you guys that because yes) and this fandom is Doors. This is my ✨iDeA✨ which is unbelievably stupid but ok 😀 me and thatlittlesimp31 joke about this thing so Y don't we do it 😍 anyways don't comment "bUt FiGuRe IS BlInD" BC in my AU Figure can see for a little bit. The library is just dark for him to see 😔 ok byeeeeeeeeeeeee

Figure's POV:
It's been a month since I proposed to Seek, and it's also been a week since we did "it". Strangely, he's starting to get sick these days, but Seek doesn't easily get that sick. I've been getting worried about him... I hope he feels better soon. His attitude also changed for a little bit, he's get a little more worried than before. I wonder what happened.

"Figure, don't you think Seek is taking a long time in the bathroom?", asked Eyes. "Same. We've been waiting for an hour now. Shouldn't he be back 59 minutes ago?", said Screech.

My patience started to tighten up when I realised it was a long time. I told the entities that I will just check on them, and they promised to play Uno silently so we can talk together easily. When I walked near the door, I heard a little cry. I knocked at the door gently 2 times and started to talk to him.

"DO U WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN"
TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

"Seek, are you okay?" I asked. The entities were worried and immediately looked at our situation right now. "Go away Figure! I don't want you to hate me!"

Hate you? Why would I even hate my beloved, the love of my entire life, and my fiancé? I will never hate him for what he does. Even if he does anything stupid or something, because I know to my heart he had a reason why he did that. And he does something more good than bad often.

"Sweetheart please, open the door..." I asked. "Do you really want to feel disappointed towards me?", Seek asked. That sentence hurt my heart. But as I said, I will never hate him. As the entities stepped closer, I gave a hand signal for them to stop. I know to myself I'm responsible for this situation. And I am responsible for fixing it.

"Seek please... Open the door I really want to see you, your beautiful face, and every part of you! (guys don't be dirty minded please- he meant personality this time.) Just please, open the door", I asked more softly than before. And there was no answer, but why did he stop crying? Something is really wrong...

I tried to open the door, but it seems like he locked it. I signalled for help, and they came to me. They immediately ran to us and opened the foofing door.

"VERONICA OPEN THE DOOR"
TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

"Seek buddy, just open the door and everything's gonna be alright, everything's gonna be okay, we all know that because we will never hate you and you have every reason why to do that. Don't expect me to say 'NAW JIT TRIPPIN' all the time. I think you're a really good friend, and all of us do. Just open the door" Timothy said. The others began to speak to Seek, but he kept telling everyone, including me, to go away. We told him that we will break the door, and there was no answer.

We started breaking it and damn, the door is super strong. Our stupidity just realised it was an iron door, but thankfully, Ambush's powers weakened it. We opened the door and there was Seek, curled up from his sadness. I immediately hugged him tight enough for him to breathe. He began to speak. And said he was sorry.

"I-i-i'm sorry Figure. I was re-really worried about s-s-s-s-something...", he mumbled. He was stuttering, so he must be really worried about me finding out his little secret. "Just tell me honey. Just be honest with us", I said. "I-i-i'm...", "Come on, you can do it. I know you can" said Halt. "I-i-i'm..."

Just wait simpies this is a short cliffhanger.

Damn U must be desperate to read it huh? Alright fine, I'll do it.

"I'm pregnant..."

We were all shocked when we heard the news. I didn't expect to have a child, but I knew it was the right time to have one. Everyone was happy when they heard the news, especially void. I hugged Seek and told him I'm not mad when he said that. He finally hugged me back, and I felt really good, as if there was a super high level of dopamine going on in my body.

"Seek, why would I be mad about that? I've always wanted a child, and I know it's the right time. I know you didn't mean to make one intentionally, but I know you really want to keep it. Don't worry, you'll be a good parent", I said.

Everyone congratulated us because they always wanted to see me happy, they've always want to see us happy. Seek felt more better and started to be more gentle than before, and I knew in my heart he was overjoyed. I wish we can always be happy like this.

FINALLY THAT TOOK ME ONE HOUR TO WRITE 💀💀💀 AND THIS STORY STILL LOOKS LIKE POOP! Shoot I feel unexpectedly dumb and stupid for this, like wtf is this stupid story? I just wanted to write it for fun, and I can tell that I will die from cringe after reading this- anyways it's a very cringe day so byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! 😍✨😀💅😌💩🥰🎉😇

973 words 😱😱😱

- ~+ Human Timothy +~ Yashi_Yoshi2237