18

2 weeks later...
Monday ~ 12:01pm
——————————-

Lorraines class was now over and she was on her way outside to leave.

She walked outside and spotted Melos car.

As she walked closer he got out the car. "Wsp", He hugged and kissed her forehead greeting her.

"Hiii", She smiled. He grabbed her things from her and opened her door.

"Thank you".

He put her things in the back seat then hopped back into the front.

"How was your day", He asked her as he drove off from her school.

"It was long, i felt like i was in the class forever". She sighed.

"You hungry?", He asked her.

"Yea, what you thinking?", She asked him. "Idm it's up to you".

She rolled her eyes and sighed. As a girl we all hate ts.

"What's wrong", He laughed.

"Cs you talmb it's up to me", She side eyed him.

"Well you the one that's hungry, what do you want to eat?", He asked her laughing.

"Idk, i'm not hungry no more", She told him, knowing she was hungry as hell.

He just shook his head.

He pulled into shopping center and parked in front of chipotle.

"Come on", He told her as he got out the car.

"I'm not hungry, and ion feel like gettin out the car". She told him.

"Igh, lock the door". He told her as he went inside.

He went up to the lady and put in both of their orders. He knew she was lying but he ain wanna press her abt it.

After they were done making their food, he paid and then left.

He knocked on the window for her to unlock the car. He heard the sound then got inside.

He grabbed his food out the bag and then handed rain the bag. "Here".

"I said i wasn't hungry", She told him, giving him a blank stare.

He looked up from his bowl. "Lorraine, eat".

"Fine", she rolled her eyes.

She really was inside jumping for joy cs he remember her order.

He pulled off and drove to a park so they could eat.

He parked his car. "You wanna get out and eat or you wanna sit in here". He asked her.

"Actually nvm since you havin a hard time makin decisions today", He told her laughing.

She gave him a blank stare before laughing. "You're not funny".

"Says the one over there cackling". He just shook his head.

"Anyways, so how was ur day?", She asked him as she ate.

"Good fr, I went to the store and got sum stuff". He told her as he rolled down the windows a lil bit. He wanted to air out the car cs he ain't wan it smellin like chipotle.

"That's good". She told him.

"Wsp wit your classes, how you doin in them?", He asked her.

"Good fr, i'm passing. I'm almost done with the-". She got interrupted by somebody passing by.

"Ik that ain't Melo", Some girl said as she walked closer to the car.

He looked up confused. "Oh wsp". His facial expressions changed cs he recognized her.

"Ian seen yo ass in forever, you hiding?", She laughed.

"Naw", He laughed lightly shaking his head. "Wyd round here, I thought you moved back to Va", He asked her.

"I did but I moved back up here to help out my ma", She told him.

"But oh, i'm havin a cookout this weekend on Saturday, you should slide through and bring yo folks". She told him.

"Igh, i'll lyk. I'll talk to you later tho". He told her.

"Ight see you", She said as she walked off.

He looked over at Lorraine. "Who's that?", She asked as she was eating her chips.

"Shyla, we used to be friends in high school". He told her.

"Oh".

"So you goin?", She asked.

"Goin where?", He asked soon realizing what she was talmb. "ohhh to the cookout, idk you gone come wit me?", He asked.

"idk them people", She scrunched her face up.

"then i'm prolly not gone go", He shrugged.

She sat silent for a min. "actually i'll go witchu". She smiled.

Ofc she didn't voluntarily want to go, but she wanted to see who this girl was.

"Why u change your mind?", Melo asked suspiciously.

"Cs i need to get out the house". She told him.

"Oh rd", He nodded.

He had a feelin she wasn't tellin the full truth but he let her be.

After they finished eating they left and went back to his house.

They been wit each other everyday these last couple weeks, if she wasn't at his house, he was at hers. Vise versa.

Lorraine birthday was in about 3 weeks and Melo wanted to surprise her.

"Any plans for your birthday?", He asked her.

"I think i want to go to brunch since it's on a sunday", She told him.

"That'd be cool", He nodded.

Later on...
7:28pm
———————-

Lorraine had just finished cooking them some lamb chops and garlic mashed potatoes.

"You should sell plates fr, you'd make good money", Melo nodded as he devoured his food.

"I mean, I be doing lil catering shit. But it's only cs it's a requirement for my culinary class". She explained. "But you right, I'll think about it".

"kill, ima be on the block handing out business cards like shit", He laughed.

Lorraine shook her head laughing, "You a mess".

After Lorraine was finished making her plate, she sat down next to Melo at the island.

"So like what's your plans after school, you still doing the skin and hair care thing?", He asked.

"Im not sure if I wanna do that anymore, I kinda lost the passion for it". She shrugged.

"How bout a restaurant", Melo smiled.

"Im not sure if you suggesting that cs you'd think it would work out or cs you just hungry es", She laughed at him.

"Both", He admitted laughing. "But nfs you really talented with everything so you could do anything you'd want".

"Thank you", She smiled.

The biggest thing that Lorraine liked the most about Melo, was that he wasn't nonchalant. he could hold a conversation, like an interesting one. She was never bored around him.

"Let's watch Princess & The Frog", Lorraine suggested.

"Rd let me enjoy my food first", He nodded as he took a bite of his lamb chop. Lorraine laughed as she continued to eat hers.