12

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

Philo and me strolled around the town of Mysthaven, it was beautiful. Their people were so respectful and they have given me so many gifts, as well as children.

I can't help but greet them with the same hospitality back. They were loving people.

Guards followed me and Philo around though, it was quite weird.. Clari was following as well.. she always was..

I preferred Serafina but she wasn't of higher class, she wasn't able to be my lady in waiting.

Philo kicked pebbles as we walked together, arms intertwined. "So, you and the kings?" He bumped into me teasingly.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed

"They have no awareness of personal space.." I complain observing a flower that a shopkeeper had at the market.

She bowed in a hurry and I bowed back making her choke off of her spit. Clari gives me a strange look and straightens me with her pointing stick.

"Do not bow back to those of lower class you look like a .. your majesty please do not bow to others of lower class." She says behind me, quick to correct her choice of words.

Philo scrunched his face up at her before turning around. "Look here miss lady, is that how you speak around those who could own you? Shall I have my footmen pick you up and make you shovel cow dung for a living?" He spat out.

Clari eyes lowered and she shook her head quickly before bowing., bowing again, bowing once more, and bowing lastly.

I busted out into laughter.

Philo laughed with me.

"She's so bothering, how is she still around?" He grumbled.

I shrugged.

"They needed another servant." I snicker.

Me and Philo strolled around the town for the half of the day, we visited the bakery and the tailor, there were lots of people there so we stayed for a while to chatter.

At the end of our more than busy day we both parted ways. Philo was a traveler but he was now going home so I felt like it would be a while until I saw him again... a week is a while for me.

The carriage ride back home was peaceful, I looked at the mountains as the sky darkened and the stars made themselves known.

The carriage door opened, the footmen bowed and I nodded, acknowledging them. I stepped out and after me was Clari. I hadn't realize she was in the same carriage as me.