Starlight Glimmer babysitting duty

At the Crystal Empire, Sunburst and Starlight are in Flurry Heart's room.

"Alright, Starlight, you can take care of Flurry while I'm away. And here's a babysitting list of what you need to do for Flurry Heart." Said Sunburst as he gave her a list.

"Ok, Sunburst. I'll take care of Flurry." Said Starlight Glimmer.

Sunburst nodded his head happily and closed the door.

Starlight Glimmer checked her first step, which is; "Give Flurry Heart a bath."

"So, Flurry. You ready to take a bath?" Starlight Glimmer asked.

Flurry Heart nodded her head while smiling.

"Ok, then." Said Starlight.

She carried Flurry Heart with her magic, and went to the bathroom.

Starlight Glimmer and Flurry Heart are in the bathroom. Starlight Glimmer let Flurry Heart take off her diaper, and placed herself in the bathtub. Starlight Glimmer turned the faucet. The bathtub is filled with water. Flurry Heart swim around in the bathtub while laughing.

After Flurry Heart is cleaned up, the water in the bathtub is drained. Starlight Glimmer dried up Flurry Heart with a towel.

Flurry Heart tugged Starlight's tail.

"So, what else do you want to do, Flurry Heart?" Asked Starlight Glimmer.

Flurry Heart walked up to the mirror and pointed at her reflection.

"You want me to turn into a little baby like you?" Asked Starlight Glimmer.

Flurry Heart nodded happily.

"Ok. Shoot your magic on me." Commanded Starlight.

Flurry Heart shot a magic beam on her and when the smoke cleared, she's still the same.

"Hmm, nothing happened." Said Starlight.

Flurry Heart shrugged.

Suddenly, her stomach starts growling.

"Whoa, it's happening!" Said Starlight, as she's getting younger.

(Skip to 0:54, and stop at 1:03)

Starlight Glimmer has turned into a baby.

She looked at herself in the mirror, and she laughed

They enjoy their bonding time as babies and they played in the bathroom while swimming in the tub, and in the nursery.