𓍯 𝗏𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝖾'𝗌 𝗱𝗮𝘆

special chapter

Valentine's Day, day of love and friendship

But more of love, because you don't see any friends going out to eat or celebrate.

Isabella had planned a date with Walker in the afternoon, she had all morning to prepare.

They would go to dinner at a restaurant overlooking the sunset on the beach.

Lovely, isn't it?

She was in her room next to Leah and Dior who were helping her pick out her outfit.

"I like this one" Leah's pointed to a light pink dress that reached her knees.

"Very colorful."

"And this one?" Dior picked up a blue one with some white flowers.

"'Too opaque'."

Both girls gave her a dirty look. They had been like this for an hour and Bella still couldn't decide on something.

"I found it!" Bella said pulling out a black dress that came down to her knees.

"It really took you that long to decide on that?" Leah asked her with her arms crossed.

"Now the accessories" she said with an excited smile.

Dior sighed in amusement and got up from the bed.

She handed her a necklace with a pearl and a bracelet Walker gave her.

"Ready, now go take a bath."

"Thank you girls, I love you." She hugged them.

"When will be the day I'll be like that" Dior said to herself looking at Leah.

Leah laughed and shook her head.

Later Walker arrived for Bella. He brought her a bouquet of roses.

"Woah" he looked her up and down.

"Hey don't look at her like that" Dior gave him a dirty look.

"Sorry" he touched the back of his neck in embarrassment.

Heather would drive them to the restaurant and then pick them up.

"Bye" Bella said goodbye to her friends.

Arriving at the restaurant they walked to the reserved table. It was their first Valentine's, and Isabella had to agree that she was feeling quite nervous.

"You look very pretty," Walker told her with a shy smile.

"Thanks Walk, you look nice too."

With her cheeks flushed she asked for her order. As they waited for their food to arrive they talked about how they never imagined they would be celebrating Valentine's Day this year.

"Here you go" said the waiter arriving with the two trays of food.

Isabella had chosen a pasta as had Walker.

From time to time Walker would send her looks that made her nervous.

When they finished eating they decided to walk along the beach for a while.

Without Bella noticing, Walker took several pictures of her.

Bella and the sunset: perfection.

"Thank you for today, I really enjoyed it" Isabella said turning to look at him.

Walker tried to speak but couldn't, he just looked at her lips.

He grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him.

"You know I would do so much more if I could" he said caressing her cheek.

"I love you Walker."

The blond kissed her like never before, with the sunset about to hide.

"I love you too Bella."

author's note ヽ(⑅' ˘ ')/ 💓

author's note (' ˘ ')/ 💓

yeah I forgot to post day yesterday
happy Valentine's Day beautiful people 😍
promise to update like in 2 days 💋