XLI

Hiiii~

~~~

Lisa groans as the sunrays hit the lid of her eyes, forcing her to shut them close. She tries to cover them with her hands, but they're both trapped.

Weird.

She opens her eyes however it is to see what is going on with her and why on earth she can't move her arms. All she's met though is the windows of her room letting the light in and the open curtains. But she forgets how to breathe for a second when her eyes fall down on her uncovered torso and sees two delicate arms firmly wrapped around her naked body, as if scared that Lisa might slip away.

Her eyes widen at the sight. Why is she in someone's arms she can't even remember?

And why are those hands this familiar for her?

Lisa panics as it kicks in, she rolls in her spot quickly, her mind making her feel stupid. It can't be Jennie, it shouldn't-...

"WHAT THE FUCK?!!!" She shrieks and frees herself by pushing Jennie off her body. It happens too forcefully that the older girl is thrown to the hard floor and wakes up with a start.

"Wh-..."

"What the fuck are you doing here?!!!" The Thai immediately covers her exposed skin with her bed covers, feeling her heart sinking in her gut as she watches shock washing over her ex girlfriend's face.

"Wha-..." Jennie frowns, trying to understand the situation. "What are you talking about?"

"I asked you a fucking question! Why are you here?!!!" Lisa feels sick, it's not hard to guess what has happened here last night.

"Huh?" Jennie stand up, distracting Lisa with her graceful body. The model has to actually shake her head and blink to force herself look away from Jennie's breasts and the marks on her skin. "You let me in!"

"Leave." Lisa orders in a deep voice, glaring at Jennie like she's the one making the last night's mistake.

"What? No."

"Leave my house, Jennie." She abruptly gets off her bed, shielding herself from Jennie's gaze, though what she doesn't know about is the sun shining through the white cover, Jennie easily sees the silhouette of her perfect body.

"I won't!"

Taking a deep breath, regretting everything, Lisa looks away from her and goes to her closet and grabs her today's clothes.

"I don't want to see you when I come back." She coldly says and walks inside the master bathroom, locking Jennie out before dropping the white sheet. Lisa watches herself in the mirror. Her picture moving in the reflecting glass cannot lie to her, and oh how she wishes it would. Her lower lip is a bit swollen and bruised. It doesn't look really bad, at least not as bad as her puffy eyes do, or as the dark bags under her eyes.

She is a mess, and it's not only her face. She can live with that; it's just how she's looked like most of the past two months. What catches her off guard though, is the marks on her body, mostly upper thighs and lower stomach, also her neck. Red marks that are turning into hickeys.

It makes her shudder.

She turns the cold water on and walks inside, her body shivering at the low temperature of water, it wakes her up immediately, memories rushing to her mind and with each second of remembering her foolish decisions, Lisa feels weaker and weaker.

What have I done?

She'd sworn not to let the girl get close to her, ever again. She'd made it clear to herself and everybody else to never bring her up and never let her come close to her.