11

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

I woke up from my slumber, I had slept exceptionally well which was odd considering I never really slept at all.

Serafina was by my side with a smile, servants walked around my bedroom tidying up.

The curtains opened and my eyes squinted. "What's on the agenda for today, Serafina?" I asked as I stretched.

She was shocked, I was shocked. Did I really just wake up or am I in a different universe where I'm not cranky.

"I suppose you woke up on the good side of your bedding today?" She smiled holding soaps in her arms.

I began to undress as I walk to the bathroom. I hummed when I stepped foot in the warm water. "I suppose! However I will not be needing breakfast, I am to have brunch with Philo, I'd like to be empty so I can eat more." Serafina clicks her tongue in a repeated motion.

"The kings will not like that your majesty, they were not very happy when you dashed off." She shook her head, before lathering me with soap.

I pursed my lips and shrug.

"Well I'm-"

The door burst open.

"AGGHHTHHHHHH!" I screamed jumping out of the bath to grab one of the fluffy towels to cover myself.

It took only a split second before I jumped out to realize it was Elioenai.

"Out!" He grumbled.

Serafina gasped before running out of the bathroom along with the other servants who were tidying my room.

"Someone's in a splendid mood." I add sarcastically.

His eyebrows rose and he smiled. "I heard you are going out, with another man.. Me and Agustine are your husbands.. can we not complete your needs? I mean I am exceptionally well at fuckin-"

"Okay!" I interrupted him, clasping my hands together. "It's only a friend who is definitely not interested in me, if anything he has eyes for the prince of flameheart, so may you make way.. "he got closer. "I am completely nude under this and I'd like if you'd leav-"

Elioenai scoffed.

"We are born nude.. I would like to see you naked though darling, oh how I would be spoiled with such a sight."