Meeting her

Shaizaan POV

" Assalamualaikum " I heard Izhaan greet in his call after sending message to Qizra.

" Yes, I am Izhaan. "

" Why are you crying? "

" I know... I know... "

" Sorry for making you wait for me for years. But here I am. I am coming to meet you. "

" No...Ammi died a year ago. And I have abandoned Baba. He is happy with his new wife and son. "

" Yeah... "

" Yeah... "

" Yeah, please... "

" Sure. Thank you... "

" Yeah... Take care you too. "

I looked at Izhaan and he nodded with a smile.

" No problem now. We can visit them. I have sent her the location and she will let us know soon. " I smiled and soon, the airplane was ready to board.

" Airplane mode on! " Izhaan said and clicked the icon. I smiled at his expressions.

" Also, I have messaged her to find us a writer for a game. " I nodded.

" Thank you, Izhaan. "

" Come on, Bro. " Izhaan drank the orange juice and smiled.

Soon, we drove to the location through cab.

" I cannot believe that Bro. I mean, it's their neighbour's house. Come on... " Izhaan chuckled.

" Maybe it's destiny... " I whispered.

I looked outside the window of the cab and enjoyed the environment. The cool Breeze hitting my face. The fresh air that  is making me relax.

*****

" Assalamualaikum BiJaan " I greeted her as she entered the hall after offering the Namaz.

" Walaikum assalam. "

" Ammi, he said his father was Furqan's friend. " Hareem Aunty said.

" Are you Naved's son? " BiJaan asked.

" Ji. " I nodded.

" You look a little like him. MashaAllah you have grown more handsome than your father. " BiJaan complimented and I smiled.

" Ji, Thank you. "

" So, where are you staying? " BiJaan asked.

" Maybe at a hotel.. "

" No need. Stay here. This is your father's property too. I heard about his death. He was the true best friend of Furqan and helped him when no one was standing beside him. He has helped him grow into a better person and I am always grateful that Allah has sent Naved as a true friend for Furqan. Now it's my time to help you like your father did. Stay here. No need to stay in hotel and waste money. This is your house too. "

" Thank you BiJaan but... "

" No buts. I will feel good. I did the same to your father. You and Naved are same. " I smiled widely.

" I'll prepare the room. " Hareem Aunty said and left.

" Consider this as your own house. No need to feel guilty and awkward. "

" Ji. " I nodded.

" Also, Hareem and I don't stay here for long. We visit our real house after every 2-3 months. My granddaughter is married there. So, you can stay here alone, as sole owner. " BiJaan said and I nodded again and smiled.

" Have you eaten lunch? " Hareem Aunty asked.

" Yes. "

" Have some snacks then. " Aunty placed the tray on the table and continued,

" I'll be leaving soon. My flight is on time today. BiJaan will be here. You can relax in that room. " She pointed at the room from the hall upstairs and I nodded.

" Thank you so much Aunty and BiJaan. "

" Ohho, don't be too formal. We are like your family too. " BiJaan said and I nodded.

" I'll take rest now... " I said and they nodded.

I walked to the room, freshen up and made wudu.

I took out Janamaz from my bag and placed it on floor and stood on it to pray.

" I intend to pray... " I started saying and offered the Magrib namaz.

While offering Namaz, unknowingly, few tears fell down from my eyes. Big drops of tears.
The pain in my heart wwas bursting in form of tears in my eyes.

" Ya Allah! Please forgive us for the bad deeds we all have done. You are Ghafoor. You are Rahman and Raheem. The Gracious and the Compassionate. Please forgive us and bestow upon us your mercy. "

Gulping down and wiping the tears from my cheeks, I continued,

" Ya Allah. Please grant Jannatul firdous for my lovely parents and Raza. Please forgive Raza for his suicide. I know it's haram. Still, please forgive his sins.
Ya Allah, I am orphan now. Please guide me to the right path. I just got my masters degree. Thank you for that. Now, please guide me the path which you think is better for me. I want to start a business. Make a gaming company of my own. But also, I want to help people like Raza who need guidance and a supporting partner be it in form of siblings, friends, spouse. Please help me come up with a better idea to help such people. Ya Allah please forgive my sins. I am sorry if I did something wrong with or without knowing. Also, when I was at the apartment for the last time, I felt something. A need to have a family of my own. A caring and loving wife like my Mama was to my Abba. I'll take care of her like Abba did. And we will have a beautiful family of our own. Please help me find my Zawja (wife), my partner and help me reach her soon. Again, Thank you Allah for such a blessing life. "
After praying further for my parents, friends and family members, I stood up completing my prayer and placed the Janamaz safely and neatly in my bag.

I felt peace in my heart. Like someone has lift up all burdens from my shoulders. I laid on the bed to rest.

After resting on bed for a few minutes, I heard noise coming from the room next to me. I thought it was Hareem Aunty leaving but it was not her room.

Is there a thief? I asked in doubt.

I walked out of the room slowly after taking a peak and opened the door completely to walk out when I saw a lady coming out of the room next to mine.
Who is she?
My eyes widened when she locked herself in the room.

*****

Assalamualaikum
How are you?
How's the story going?
Are you enjoying reading the story?

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes.
I'll update next chapters later.

Please like and comment and enjoy reading further.

Iram Khan

08/03/2024