Information

(My English is bad so I will write many mistakes!

This story is not the same like the originals! It's because I made many changes in this story that has nothing to do with the original stories!)

Izuku has a younger twin sister named Izumi.

Izumi has the same hair color and eye colors like Izuku. Also she has freckless like Izuku.

Izuku and Izumis cousins Asta and Iruma lives with them.

Asta is half american. His father Ichigo Kurosaki was Inkos older brother. Ichigo married an american woman named Licita. Ichigo and Licita died in USA, when Asta was 4 years old. Licitas family brought Asta to Japan where Inko adopted him.

Iruma looks almost like Izuku, except Iruma has blue hair color and blue eye color. Unlike his cousins Izuku and Izumi, Iruma has no freckless. Irumas mother was Inkos older sister and she had blue hair and blue eye colors, which is why Iruma has blue hair color and blue eye color.

And Izuku, Asta and Iruma are Quirkless. Izumi has a Quirk. Izumi has a strong Telekinesis Quirk.

Also Katsuki Bakugo in this what if has a younger twin sister named Katsumi. Katsumi is nice unlike Katsuki. Also, Katsumi has a crush on Izuku.

And when Izuku, Asta, Iruma and Izumi were 6 years old, they went to a library and there they found 4 old books about a power named "Ki".

Ki is another word for "Energy". And Ki in Martial Arts, is used by ancient Martial Arts masters to describe an Energy inside every living beings that can be used to enhance their strength and speed.

Izuku, Izumi, Iruma and Asta learns about Ki and at the age of 10 they can make Ki-Attacks for the first time.