Chapter 1

A/N: Warning: This story contains sexual scenes and foul language. Every character is 16 or older in the sexual scenes so you've been warned.

This text means outloud

This text means inside mind
------------------------------------------------------------

School was done for the day and the roads were busy with cars picking up their children and teenagers jwalking down the sidewalks to their homes in groups. All but one who's friends were picked up or took the bus. His name was Y/N L/N. He was a 17 year old highschool student who was paying half attention to the sidewalk and a game on his phone called Fate/Grand Order. He just got a lucky break and got a 5 star Servant.

Y/N:"Nice! I finally got Lancer Artoria. *Sighs with a smile* Today's looking to be getting better."

Then suddenly a white box truck appeared...above him.

Y/N:"Why did it-"

It fell down, rolled over him like a dog, and drove back and forth on him before driving away.

Y/N:"-get darker... Where am I?"

He looks around the white void in confusion. Then sudden pain went through his entire body. He fell to his knees and screamed while crying. Yes, it was the pain of being crushed, rolled over like a dog, and driven on back and forth only over his body. After about five minutes he was on his hands and knees panting with tears escaping his eyes. He gulps down some spit and looks around again. When a random woman with double D's wearing a thin dress popped out of nowhere. One of her smooth legs were out showing her thick thighs.

???:"Okay, so you are-"

Her golden eyes studied his form with a frown.

???:"Seems like someone isn't doing their job."

She snapped her fingers and his pain was gone. He almost wouldn't have believed it happened if it wasn't for him experiencing it.

???:"Are you okay, Y/N?"

He nodded his head and slowly stood up. He patted himself over and looks at her.

Y/N:"Thanks...?"

???:"Just call me Goddess. My name is beyond your understanding, and you may go insane from it."

Y/N:"Just by hearing it?"

Goddess:"Yeah. But let's get to the point. I'm a busy Goddess at the moment. And not with giving people a second chance."

She walks over to him and rubs his chest.

Goddess:"You will be reborn into another version of you that has died. The only difference is that he doesn't get a second chance. He was far more...crueler than you."

Y/N:"What? Another me? From where?"

She took a few steps back and crossed her arms under her huge breasts.

Goddess:"In the Fate, or Nasu Universe. You will be a Master in Chaldea."

Y/N:"...Really?"

Goddess:"Really."

Y/N:"But...why? I wasn't a saint in my world. I may have helped people, but I'm sure I could have done more than I think to earn this."

Goddess:"Mostly because your death is partly my fault. I was trying to destroy that damn truck, and it landed on you."

Y/N:"Oh... So do I get wishes?"

She lets out a laugh and covers her mouth.

Goddess:"Oh, heavens no. This isn't one of those fanfics you read. Not everyone killed by that truck gets a second chance with a Gamer System. If they do get a second chance they don't get to pick their blessings."