Chapter 16- Why Must All Visions End In Dispair?

Yeah I upload more on fandom quicker and sometimes I forget to post so here's two new chapters!

Lloyd panted as he ran away

Away from the, thing

Far, far, away.

There seemed to be no end to his dreams, with an unknown threat chasing him.

That was a lie.

He knew actually what it was.

It was the constant fear that kept on haunting him, for some time now.

Ever since he used the dragon cores to stabilize the world, he kept on having weird visions.

Maybe he was being delusional, but he noticed that only one moon now occupied the Merged Realm' sky.

There once was two, now only one like before the Merge happened.

That had to mean something, that something bad was going to happen.

Something already did.

He did not forget the dream he had only a couple of days ago, the one with a mysterious figure yelling, "Your fault, all of your fault!". But Lloyd had a sneaking suspicion that all of his visions would come true. After all, most visions came through in Ninjago, even when they weren't all for the greater good. His head was spinning from all of the visions that crammed into his head, and he hadn't had a decent sleep in a while. When he was supposed to sleep, he was pulling all nighters- trying to find the meaning of all of his cryptic visions. He looked upon towers of scrolls but found nothing. The only thing that he received from those sessions were sleep deprivation.

Lloyd finally opened his eyes after receiving a vision in bright flashing lights. He sat up to discover that he was in a bed again. Garmadon was sitting on a chair right next to Lloyd and turned to discover that he was finally up. "Hello there son," Garmadon said as he closed a How to Raise Your Plants Right book. "I see you are up." Lloyd nodded as he put his hands on his head. His head was throbbing from all of the visions he just had a rush of. He tried to get up from the bed, but he was very wobbly and was pushed back into bed by his father. "Probably try to stay in bed for now. You didn't break anything, but you still got hurt." "My head hurts," Lloyd groaned. "I think I had a bunch of visions." Garmadon pushed Lloyd down into a sleeping position and put a cold pack on his forehead (I have no idea how this village got advancements like this).

Why must all visions end in despair? End in darkness? Lloyd thought.

- - - -

"Leave me alone, I'm busy being emo."

"Okay, bestie, I'll leave you alone."

The Dragon King sat dramatically on his throne, still staring at the ceilings, mind blank. He threw a shattered crystal at Cinder, who retaliated poorly. "Go, paintbrush. I told you not to interrupt me.""Yes sir!" Cinder said in a ten-hut tone as he exited once more. The Dragon King made sure that no one was around as he rummaged around for something. After some searching, he found what he was looking for.

A gift from the late elemental master of the moon and crystals.

A very ancient artifact from long ago, the scroll of the true story that was believed to have ancient powers.

He played around with the scroll a little until he got what he wanted. He spread a malicious smile across his face as he saw it.

The Staff Of the Corrupt, that balanced Oni power and his elemental powers together.

In other words, it was powerful enough to finally destroy the Conduit.

Or at least that was the Corrupt's spirit inside him talking.

OOOOO THE PLOT THICKENS HEHEH

The Staff is significant remember that, it has some special powers for when it comes to source dragons, in about 9 chapters or so.

I've been very active with chapters lol. The next short specials chapter is in three chapters, and is going to be very chaotic yes.

See you guys next chapter!