introduction! (req open :3 )

hi hiiii, hello to my one-shot book! I've recently got into the fandom annndd, of course, I had to start writing stuff because I really liked (cough Lucifer) the show! honestly, I've been wanting to get back into this since 2021, I had a good fanfic going but then I deleted it?? so hopefully I'll be smarter this time!

I want to mention that I don't feel comfortable with fifteen-year-olds or younger reading this. I'm almost an adult and, personally, I don't think youngins should be reading or watching this stuff, but I can't tell you what to do!

I haven't watched Hazbin Hotel or Helluva Boss because I don't watch TV or shows. I know I'm boring, but I'm pretty well acquainted with how they act and the story. If they're a little out of character, I apologize. I hate it when they're super duper out of character. It sometimes doesn't even feel like it's the person I'm reading about! So I can hope you understand.

I'm currently open to requests! I'll keep you updated on my availability on my page board or this title. I will only do x reader since that's just what I want to do. When making a request, please provide details such as the person, gender of the reader, scenario, and any other information you want. You're welcome to make as many requests as you'd like! If you're uncomfortable leaving a comment, feel free to DM me. I'm comfortable writing fluff, angst (although I may struggle with not giving happy endings. I'm a sucker.), lemons, and anything else you can think of.

to make things neater request here! 

eidt: also adding onto this I will not do any weird shit! ill just simply refuse. also I am dyslexic so please don't judge to harshly, I try and re read much as I can! 

edit two (6/03/24) : hi, so with requests I have the right to refuse what I want to, sometimes I don't get that spark from ideas or just end of the line don't feel like writing it! i hope you can understand, I have work and school as well so it may be a while till a request comes out and that's fine, its a request at the end of the day I'm doing this for free lol! 

- love Yara