10

𝒜𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

𝒜𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

What I've found out about Zephyrine so far.. he's anxious, he has a problem talking to us, it's as if he's scared.. he has dissociation issues and he is sensitive when around children.

Dinner was way calmer than last night. He was quiet as he ate his food. Me and Elioenai conversed amongst one another, we asked him questions but they were left with a shrug or a mere nod.

I cleared my throat and stood up. I grabbed my chair and dragged it closer to the little elf, Elioenai followed suit, the servants brought our plates back to us.

We sat in the same spot twice in a row hoping Zephyrine would approach us but he didn't, so we took it upon ourselves to approach him once more.

He tensed up.

I didn't like seeing him scared and sensitive like this, I blame the father, which was probably the root to his anxious nature.

"Everyone, out." I ordered.

Guards and servants made their way out. I could see Zephyrine relax a bit, he fiddled who's his hands , clasping them against each other, small gusts of wind forced themselves out.

I grab his hand and Elioenai grabs his other.

"Let your power flow through you." I say as small snowflakes fall out the palm of my hand and into his, Elioenai forms a flower and tucks it behind his ear.

"If you don't allow your power to flow and get use to being used, you'll use it like this... only when you're nervous or afraid." I say.

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

I take in Agustine's words, I allow the wind to tickles the palms of their hands, soon the swirls of wind calmed down and so did I. I smiled gratefully.

"Now. Let's eat?" Elioenai says picking up the silverware, he dipped my spoon into the thick soup and he motions towards my lips.

I looked at the spoon, I was unsure if this was normal.. was it okay to be fed like this..? Like I was a child?

I bit my lips and turned away, I can't.

"Open.." Agustine orders.

"I am not a child.. I'm not some unintelligent person" I say flatly. I was too far gone to notice I've gotten comfortable, which was something I was not supposed to do.