9

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

Shuffling could be heard by my beside I opened my eyes to see Clari and two servants looking at me. All three of them looked nervous.

Before I knew it was trapped in a blanket. I screeched trying my best I to wiggle out of it, I was being brought to the bathroom where two other servants stood adding soaps and warm water to the bath.

They dropped me on the floor causing me to yelp at the hard impact. I stood up in a rush, clenching my fists as I stared at them.

"Your majesty, we must get you ready.. it's hurting us that we cannot do things for you." A servant whispered.

"And a king such as yourself shouldn't be getting himself ready for the day!" Clari added in.

My brows furrowed together.

Thick gusts of wind emitted from the palm of my hands, wind traveled across the bathroom pushing everyone out. I grunted as Clari tried her best holding onto the doors to stay in but I got her out with one last push of my hands.

I ran to the door before locking it, immediately after I fell onto the marble floor, I felt horrible, crimson leaked from my nose and I whined in pain as my head began aching.

It was truly stupid of me to use so much power like that without energy. Their knocking and pleading on my door didn't help the headache that came forth.

I sat on the floor for a while before I bathe, the water was cold by then.. what an unpleasant morning.

I had gotten myself dressed in overalls and a blouse, I had my lace socks on like I always do, I left my bedroom and looked for the dining room once more.

Clari came in my vision and she looked me up and down with a frown. "My king! You look like a town person with this outfit, may I call the servants to fit you in something more suitabl-" I pressed my finger to her lips causing her eyes to widen a bit.

"May you show me to the garden? I do love to see flowers. The servants eyed the both of us as I silenced her, one glare from Clari and they scurried on their way.

"I do believe it's breakfast time-"

"I'll eat my thoughts, and about the garden? Do you know the way?" I interrupted her.

What I said made her scrunch her face up before straightening back up. "Well, yes I do.. I'll make sure one of the servants brings you tea and biscuits.."