▸ 𝟮𝟬

chapter twenty

❪ better things ❫ ଽ

better things ❫ ଽ

Today was the premiere of the new movie in which Isabela participated

Today was the premiere of the new movie in which Isabela participated. She was one of the main characters, along with Momona.

Xochtil, Brady, Aryan and Walker were special guests. It has been a long time after all that had happened, Bella and Walker were fine.

They continued their friendship and obviously made it clear to the fans what their current relationship was.

Isabella looked different, she dyed her hair a lighter color and had also grown a few inches. Her features also looked more mature, and of course, her body looked more developed.

She was wearing a long dress, with golden details. Representing her character that was a warrior, golden details because the characters favorite color was gold.

An interviewer approached her. He put the microphone close and started asking questions.

" We saw Walker walking next to you recently but you didn't greet each other, did something happen?"

Isabella did her best not to roll her eyes angrily. Why were they always looking for something to gossip about?

"We are very very well, I didn't see it happen. It was just that," she said smiling at the camera.

"Oh okay..." he changed his question "A lot of fans have been asking if there's no one you're interested in? By any chance Walker or anyone from the cast?"

Stupid question.

"There are better things" he said in an amused manner. The interviewer was silent.

He asked other questions until Isabella had to step away for pictures.

Walker stood next to her and Aryan. One of the photographers came over to take a picture of the three of them.

Walker tried to put his arm across Bella's shoulders but Bella hit him in the rib.

"Don't even try it."

Aryan smiled uncomfortably at the camera.

"Say cheese!"

"Cheese!" shouted Isabella shaking her hair and doing an iconic pose.

"I loved it" said the photographer with a smile.

Isabella said goodbye to both boys and left to go see Momona.

After the premiere Isabella saw several edits pop about her and Walker, this because of how Isabella posed and Aryan's uncomfortable but funny face.

She could also read comments saying things like, "iconic as always", "Walker and her are no longer together", "what Walker missed out, "Aryan's face lol", "why is no one talking about she said there were better things? Did she meant Walker?"

Bella smiled. Even though some people still hate her and said all she did was be with Walker because of fame, she didn't care. She was happy now, and that's all that matters.

 She was happy now, and that's all that matters

author's note ヽ(⑅' ˘ ')/ 🍫this was the last chapter \(≧▽≦)/ima about to post the epilogue and then we are finished ✔️ see u on the next page!

author's note (' ˘ ')/ 🍫
this was the last chapter \(≧▽≦)/
ima about to post the epilogue and then we are finished ✔️
see u on the next page!