Meeting In Lowee

It was a normal day for Lowee's special police force known as the Gamindustri Investigations Department. Who entered the office was the head of the force was Kyle who was holding a cup of coffee, handling cases like any average day.

Kyle: Gotta love this morning's weather here in Lowee. It gives us the chance to drink super hot coffee. He drinks a little from his cup.

He meets his agents in the office.

Lyla: Good morning, sir.

Kyle: Morning to you, Lyla. Have we got any interesting reports by far?

Lyla: Nothing major sir, robberies, murder cases, game hackers, pirating games. Just the daily cases we come across during the week.

Kyle: Well, those are easy to solve. Track their location and send a squad to arrest the suspect.

Lyla: Understood, sir.

Agent: Sir, I just received an urgent report!

Kyle: Go ahead.

Agent: A person in a black coat was seen, stealing what appeared to be an unused Share Crystal and a fragment piece of one of the CFWs. We caught him fleeing the building and managed to track the suspect to his or her location. He or she is in an area not too far from Lowee. However, we are unable to see the suspect's face.

Kyle: Guess the weather here was so cold for him, he had to cover himself up. He should have brought his hot coffee.

All of the agents in the office including Lyla are laughing at his joke except for the agent that gave the report.

Agent: Um, is this not a serious case, sir?

Kyle: Oh no, it's definitely serious. In fact, what he stole is very serious. Stealing a Share Crystal and a piece of the CFWs may possibly endanger not only Lowee but Gamindustri.

Agent: So why are we joking about it? Shouldn't we stop him?

Kyle: Hold your horses, we'll deal with this. We'll send in some of our best men to catch this suspect.

Keith: Sir! Sir! Emergency report!

Kyle: Calm down, Keith, what's going on?

Keith: Two little girls have just been kidnapped in the Basilicom. The suspect is likely a lolicon!

Kyle: What?! His eyes widened in shock as he dropped his cup.

*Crash*

His cup shatters on the ground as coffee is spilled on the floor.

Lyla: That sick bastard!

Kyle: It's a Code Red! Lyla, gather all of our men in this case! We need to catch this son of a bitch!

Lyla: Yes sir! She saluted.

Agent: But sir, what about the black cloak thief?

Kyle: Damn it, this is a Code Red! We need every single man we got! Keith, prepare the chopper.

Keith: Right away, sir!

All of the men were running straight up to the roof with riot gear and assault weapons.