The begging of the tragedy

It was a lovely sunny day. All the children were running around, tackling and playing as the parents were chatting. Sipping on tea.

The stray animals played, the birds sang. The adults chatted, as the children tackled. The smell of the meat on the grill caught everyone's attention. As they all were hungry.

The little boys and girls were busy playing hide n seek... Edmond ran, hiding in the shed, while Luqman dived into the bin, while Lean hid behind an adult, while Leah hid in the bushes, as Evie hid in a tree, along with Ellie and Evan, as they fought over the best spot... as Gyen just stuck with Ayaan. As finally.. Ayaan counted to fifty. Giggled filled the land. Charming the adults.

Eshaan looked over to Durriyah. Smiling.

"Lovely day, isn't it, darling?"

He asked. As she smiled and nodded. Having so many children was never really a burden to them but a blessing. To start a beautiful generation of their own. They both chatted, along with Greg and Karen. Chilled out. About the future too. Who is married to who, and who is what, who will be this, what they won't be, etc. and just joking around in general.

Greg was a stiff man. While Karen was soft hearted. And welcoming. All the children would be slightly afraid around him. Except for his own, Evie, Ellie and Evan. Mixing a generation of Americans and South Asians was not a bad idea as long as no religious rules were broken! Just this one. The unique generation, of brotherhood.

As they chatted, observing all the children's behavior.

"They all seem happy and content."

Sighed Eshaan, resting his back. As Durriyah nodded. Adding,

"They all are getting along very well! Which is a good thing."

"They all will love some pancakes!"

Added Karen. Smiling.

Durriyah looked to her.

"You don't have to do so much for us!"
She said. A tad bit shy.

Karen smirked, rolling her eyes. They giggled slightly from her expression. They were like two gentle lionesses in a pride. Each looking really different, yet both are very gorgeous.

Greg remained stiff, but also a tad bit soft. He added, catching all of their attention.

"How about the tiny one over there- hiding behind the kid seeking the others?"

All of their attention was caught. Looking at little Gyen behind Ayaan.

"Oh.. Well.. he is a little anti-social.. He doesn't really get along well with others except for Ayaan."

Said Durriyah. Looking at the two tiny twins. Tiny like kittens when they were a shade of pink.

Eshaan decided to call him.

"Gyen! Come here!"

The tiny boy hesitated, not wanting to let go of Ayaan. Clinged onto him. Eshaan called him louder, making little Gyen run over to him. He looked up to him, the corner of his lips tilted downwards slightly. He couldn't last longer without being clung to Ayaan.

"Why don't you talk to us for a bit?" He asked tiny Gyen.
Gyen's voice was squeaky. He stuttered, struggling to communicate. Fearful.

Meanwhile. Ayaan was running around, panting. He couldn't not find anyone. He ran back and forth, getting tired every moment. He was only like 4. While the rest were much more older. Edmond peeked out of the shed. Feeling bad. Looking at him exhausted. He watched as the little boy disappeared running far away. He was quiet concerned, of him not being in his site. He slid back into the shed, expecting Luqman to collect him. As Luqman was 18. Much older than his siblings. But he was not too near them...

Ayaan's pov...

Pant pant... It's too hard for me. I cannot find anyone... I'm scared..

The little boy had a little soft heart too. Tears formed in his eyes as he was starting to panic, left alone for too long. He sniffled, sitting down besides a tree. Quiet far away now.

I miss Gyen... Thought Ayaan. It was almost like their hearts were co-joined. Gyen also felt overwhelmed when Ayaan was sad.

Ayaan's tears flowed. His lips quivering. He felt scared.. Left all alone. He realized.. that he was now lost.

He started to panic finally, getting up, walking around, calling for help.

"M-moooomm.. Daaaad..?. Amiii.. Abu?"

No answer. Ayaan started to sob. Pouting. He kept on calling, running around.

"E-dmond.... Leaah.."
"W-wuqman..?"
"Lean.."

He panicked hard, running to every corner he could. He ran, even if the branches stabbed his soft, bare feet, he ran and ran.. crying out names.

Running, he tripped hard on a branch, falling onto his jaw, letting out a pressured squeak. He groaned, attempting to sit up. Starting to cry loudly. Deep in the woods of the city. Being only 4.. He cried painfully, out loud. But heard by nobody. No mommy.. No daddy. No Gyen...

He sat there, crying for minutes, still crying out names. But nobody came. His feet and legs were scarred, bleeding. So he couldn't run with ease. The little big blanky he carried everywhere with him. He hugged it tight, sobbing into his blanky.

An hour passed...

As Ayaan opened his eyes up, he felt thirsty. His eyes were red, as he was still sobbing. Shivering hard. The little boy had an anxiety disorder. So it was harder for him. His forehead was hot, body was cold. He got himself up, crawling to the flowing river infront of him.

As he stretched down, face-first to take a sip... As he did..

"GYEN!!  Gwyen I-I.. I'm w-wost! (Lost) where is ammi and Abu???"

No answer. He stared at his own reflection, as his eyes went big and wide, smiling like a pup.

"O-oh.. Gwyen is stuck?? Don't worry! Ayaan helps!"

He bend down, attempting to grab his own reflection. As he did, he lost his balance.

"AAAAH-!"

falling right into the river. As the cold, cruel water cried... Ran with his eyes... Ayaan struggled, and struggled, as the cold water tightened his skin, taking him away...

Two little arms reached out of the water.. along with bubbles, he screamed. GYEN.. GYEN!! AMI.. ABU..  which were muffled with gurgling... The more his organs burned.. the more he screamed. the louder he screamed, the more the water flowed into his lungs.. stomach.. filling them up... Two logs stumbled onto those arms, pushing them both down, almost breaking them. His lungs burned... His windpipe burned... His eyes burned.. his whole body, his blood circulated from the lungs.. putting his whole body in burning pain..

His body flew along with the River... As his blanky floated back up. It was the only remain to float up.. as it ran with the flow.