8

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

I didn't get much sleep, I never really gotten much sleep. I had a bad case of insomnia, there was many remedies people have tried for this but.. I never really bothered to try them.

I sat in my bed looking around the dark room, the moon provided light inside of the room making me look outside, there was many windows in my room.

I liked it, I could look at the stars.

Is the night always this quiet? We're all beings always asleep during night?

I pulled the covers off of me, my nightgown dropped below my ankles almost causing me to trip. Had the servants switch my wardrobe with new clothing? I'll have to talk to them about that.

I grabbed a candle holder with a candle that was halfway burnt before opening my doors with the wind that emitted with my hands, I left my bedroom before closing my hands slowly to ensure the closing doors wouldn't make such a noise when they shut.

I tiptoed throughout the hallways, the guards were nowhere to be seen, I'd guessed they had been stationed outside.

I was met with a glass door, it seemed to be a study? I entered and gasped, it was huge.. okay overall this palace was by far the biggest palace I've been to... but the amount of books that were laid out on the bookshelves, you'd think this would be a huge library.

I squinted my eyes, focusing on the metal block on the desk, it had gold imprint on it with the name 'Agustine.'

His study was lovely, he had exquisite taste.

I made way to one of the bookshelves looking through the books, there was many different genres but I was one for romance and sometimes horror.

I grabbed two books hesitantly so, he wouldn't mind right? I mean there's so many books here.. surely he wouldn't notice?

I decided to grab one instead and I'd come back another night for the other one. I grabbed the romance book and left the study, I continued my endeavor around the palace.

There was two dressing rooms, an entertainment room with instruments, and so much more.. it would take me an hour to list all of that I've discovered.

My stomach growled furiously.

I sighed.

I forgot I hadn't finish dinner, I was too nervous to.. there was lots to think about after that dinner, thoughts I didn't want to have.