7. 𝕊𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣

~ 2.1k words ~

I sighed as I leaned back on the annoyingly comfy couch as I kept my eyes locked on the big flat screen TV before me.

I have just started on a 15 season long series called Supernatural. To be honest, it was mostly because the two Winchesters were so hot, like damn. Especially Sammy in season 1 and 2..

Anyaways... even tho the series was pretty good and entertaining I was still in a bad mood. My 18th birthday was is tomorrow and here I am, in Metropolis with the son of Lex Luthor and his asshole friend. My father would definetely hate this more than I already do. At least Piett was being kind to me, unlike Anakin..

"Why are you so depressed?" Speaking of the devil... Anakin stood beside the couch, glancing down at me with a quite judgy look in his eyes.

"It's nothing important," I sighed softly, keeping my gaze locked on TV screen. He raised his eyebrow with his arms crossed as he clearly didn't believe me, but decided not to comment any further.

"What are you watching..?" He asked as he too turned his gaze on the TV with a bored sigh. "Supernatural," I stated simply.

"Let me guess, you think the two brothers are hot," he chuckled slightly as he sat down beside me. "Oh you bet I do," I quietly chuckled back, "don't you?"

"I couldn't care less about their looks," he said grumpily, making me fight the urge to roll my eyes. "Sure."

I stared at the screen in silence as he as well watched the show with me without saying a word. Some time went by before my finger started to tap my thigh over and over, creating quite the annoying tapping sound. Though I wasn't aware of my movements before I heard Anakin clear his throat, making my turn my head a bit to look at him.

"What's the problem," he sighed as he spoke as if he didn't care, which he probably didn't. I paused the show and put the remote down on the coffee table as I could feel my heartbeat increase.

"Tomorrow is my 18th birthday. My father wished to throw a big, fancy party for me with lots of gifts...yet all I really wished for was a normal, fun day with him and Alfred." I kept my gaze locked on my hands that nervously laid on my lap as I started playing with the rings on some of my fingers.

"Damn, you really are depressing," he said bluntly. I glared at him for a short amount of seconds before opening my mouth to speak again.

"Alfred always says, if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all. That goes for you too, douche bag."

Anakin defensively raised his hands up with an insufferable smirk plastered onto his ridiculously perfect face. "All hail Alfred the wise," he chuckled before lowering his hands back down to his lap.

I let out a short laugh making the cornes of his mouth twitch a bit like he wanted to smile. For a few long seconds the two of us just sat beside each other in silence, not knowing what to say. I decided to finally speak up as a question just popped into my mind.

"Hey...where's Piett?" I looked around the open living room and kitchen area to see if I just happened to miss him, but he wasn't there. Anakin looked around a bit too, making me realize me he has bo clue either.

"I don't know, actually..." he said in a low voice, almost as if he was growing a bit suspicious with the situation. He got up from the couch and walked around the open area. He kept checking places such as under the dining table and behind the kitchen counters. This guy probably sucks in hide and seek.