ᴏʀɪɢᴀᴍɪ ᴛꜱᴜɴᴀᴍɪ

"𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗳 𝗼𝗳 𝘂𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂

"𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗳 𝗼𝗳 𝘂𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂."

"𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

( The polearm that ( y/n ) used is similar to the one that Raiden uses. Since Raiden's polearm is based on a naginata, I'll just call it Naginata from now on rather than a polearm. )

The ( h/c ) haired girl has been staring at her new weapon for 10 minutes now. She doesn't take her eyes off it; she just continues to stare while running her fingers gently from the blade to the handle. She knows that this is a Naginata, but somehow she feels like it's different.

When Draxum told her that she successfully activated the weapon, she was confused. She activated it? How? Did she touch a nonexistent button somewhere? Strange, so strange. Yet, it didn't stop her from bringing it back home. I guess you could say that she stole it, along with her brothers who took the other weapons, but who cares? I mean, she doesn't.

Meanwhile, Splinter is seated in his easy chair, smiling as he watches a movie. Next to him is ( y/n ), who's leaning on the other side of the chair while sitting on the floor quietly, still looking at the brand new Naginata she got.

The actor on the screen said, "Where's our free grub, noodle man?" Raph jumped in front of the screen, mouthing the lines with the actor, "Okay, ha! How ‘bout some... hot soup?"

Raph grips Donatello’s chest and then Michelangelo’s. The actors on screen yell as they are tossed by the main protagonist. Raph mimics the same movement, tossing his brothers too. Both of them yell as they fall face first into hot noodle soup, splattering it around the room, making a huge mess.

A few land on Splinter's face, which he easily eats without minding his sons' behavior, while ( y/n ) quickly covers herself while huffing. Teenagers.

The main protagonist, Lou Jitsu, then said his line while laughing heroically, "Too spicy for you? Everyone’s a critic. Hm."

"Man, ‘Teriyaki Shakedown’ always gets me so—" Donatello inhales a bit of air, "Jazzed!"

"Yeah, Lou Jitsu’s the business!" Raph said enthusiastically, but a remote suddenly goes flying towards him, not giving him a chance to react, and hits him hard in the face, knocking him down.

The sound is able to make ( y/n ) snap out of her mind and quickly stand up to look back and find one of her brothers lying on the floor, groaning. She looks at him worriedly.

Splinter, who's the culprit that threw the remote, said, "Then why do you insult the master with your poor technique? Hot soup!" He leaps off the chair, spins in the air, and smashes into all three of his sons, making ( y/n ) more panicked because she could swear that she heard a bone cracking—or shells.